[Main Thread] Android Game Freezing or Crashing on Title Screen

For everybody, in replies above they said we can get it through Amazon appstore, which you can get in internet and then install the game from there (before un install the game you have already, obviously)

Same blizzard help us

1 Like

Same problem here, done everything listed in this forum, multiple times. And still unable to play mobile. 0 help from tech support

Samsung Galaxy Halo
SM-J727AZ
Android v 7.0

Please help, I use this old phone as a ā€œgaming phoneā€ so I donā€™t have to fill up the storage of my main phone. I really would like to keep using it for Hearthstone.

I have the same problem, did you fix it?? I canā€™t play since the last update, I have a Xiaomi redmi8a and it worked perfectly before

same issue. freezes once hearthstone logo appears. Iā€™m using a Samsung Chromebook Pro

Well, the same hereā€¦ If this issue doesnā€™t get fixed soon I will no longer support Blizzard with my money and probably will full migrate to Runeterraā€¦

2 Likes

ETA of fix Soonā„¢ - completed to 20 char.

1 Like

I havenā€™t played hearthstone since the update because of this problem,and it seems like I wonā€™t be playing this game anytime soon

1 Like

Hey guys, Itā€™s time to play Legends of Runeterra!

7 Likes

Himedia q10 pro android 7 crashing same as everybody.

Same problem here.
LG K50S

so almost a week, this is crazy i guess blizz said screw everyone who uses google play

2 Likes

Still not working. Updates? Customer service? Maybe I should join all those who have rated Hearthstone 1 star on the Play store. That seems to create a reaction at least.

6 Likes

The trick with swapping to amazon app worked for me until an hour ago. Now the game crashes just after the title screen and info about problem with connection and loading my card collection pops up. Tried to log in using various wifies with no success. Any ideas? I hope this gets resolved soonā€¦

1 Like

6 days since this started and no fix yet.

3 Likes

It is really disappointing since it happened last patch as well, it was 2 weeks before they fixed it not patching at all on android.
Now it just crashes just after title. It did do this before too, they really need to test it on more phones. Especially if youā€™re changing the size of it or things that are drastic memory wise. Itā€™s an old galaxy note 4 which has always had no problems running it up until the last few patches.

2 Likes

Almost a week and no info on when this freezing issue get solved , the weekend is over ,just tell us if this get fix

1 Like

LG K9
,Android 7.1.2

Apparently there are unforseen consequences that consume a lot of time, if this is such a problem why is there no rollbackā€¦