[Main Thread] Android Game Freezing or Crashing on Title Screen

This comment is actually for the recent forum about the new patch causeing HS to freeze at loading screen but it lwt mw type it out then told me im to new to post more than three comments ive been playing HS for 2 yrs and blizz produxts for 20 how am I new? Android LG , It has now been 3 days without HS. And what I want to know is what are you guys gonna do to make this right? Like do you care about your customers or NOT? You expect us to put real money into this mobile game but continually we have problems like this without even having anyone to contact about it. I am done with hearthstone and I want my money back well Iā€™d settle for my three most recent purchases. Iā€™ll just wait for runterra cause its not like waiting isnā€™t already what Iā€™m doing.

2 Likes

Same problem for me. Initially I solved the problem by luck (at least I thought I had) by waiting a few seconds after loading the quest, and then I heard the innkeeperā€™s voice, the game can be played as normal. But then I tried to log in again, this time the quest page did not load because I finished the quest. The game would just closes after loading.

We STILL havenā€™t gotten this fixed??

yeah you just said the exact issue that I have as well looks like Iā€™m not alone only when you hear the innkeepers voice you can play the game as intented otherwise you have to close it or it will cause an error.

Same problem with Nvidia Shield Tablet (never before last patch)ā€¦loading game, quest log, crash. And with Xiaomi Redmi 4x, after first match played, game has 1,7+GB RAM memory, big lags starts (again after last patch, never before it). Pre-patch HS had about 1GB RAM max

Hey guys ever since the update two days ago hearthstone has crashed everytime i have opened the app. I have tried uninstalling twice but is still crashing, i am on android.

Is this being worked on, how long til it will be fixed, thanks

This keeps happening to me too and I thought I was the only one but I was wrong

Same here, hope it gets fixed soon

Please fix this three days ago. Does Blizzard not have test servers? How did they let this happen? I thought they were professional game developers who took pride in their work, but they canā€™t be bothered to fix that one time they broke their own game.

1 Like

Ever since the last update hearthstone mobile on my android has been freezing on the title screen and wonā€™t load past it. Iā€™ve tried reinstalling, but that doesnā€™t help. Seen a few others having this problem, any help appreciated.

Having same problem. Reinstalled like 5 times

I have exactly the same problem on my android.Reinstalled many times and it freezes on the title screen.

SAME PROBLEM on Galaxy tablet

Same problem, game freez on welcome screen, what is wrong?

1 Like

Same here Huawei Y7. I hope it gets fixed soon, canā€™t wait to play again :wink:

It doesnā€™t freeze when you donā€™t login. But you canā€™t get to play either. Ha! Weā€™re stuck.

1 Like

Same problem here Samsung tab s2 running Android 7

Huawei mate 20 lite
Android 9

Yes i have same problem

samsung j5 installed it 2 times cleared cache etc etc etc
still not working. it terminates on the loading screen of hearthstone

1 Like