[Main Thread] Android Game Freezing or Crashing on Title Screen

Yeah, my PC is crap, so I mostly play hearthstone on my phone. Well, we can only pray to RNGsus to bless this game with quick repairs.

Ugh. Been playing HS since 2014. Never been down and unable to play after an update for this many days. Using android mobile

1 Like

Glad (well not really, don’t get me wrong lol) to see the american Forum is having the same Issue. Gives me hope that Blizzard will actually do something (been waiting in the German Forum for a Solution)

1 Like

How many days do you need for fix it? now is 3 days!!! I cann’t play.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: [Android] - Crashing on last season rank display

freezes also in start up
android 9 samsung galaxy A10

Same problem on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019. Works though if I am not logging in with my user and password. While starting from the beginning, games seems to work.
Works also on my mobile phone, an OnePlus 7t pro, so it seems that only some devices are affected.

Taking too long to fix. I’m moving on.

2 Likes

Same issue for me. Moto E5 Supra - Android 8.0

Sir toggwaggle the mob is rebellious

[Not Happy]
(-_-) >T

Same problem. Moto e6 plus

Almost 4 days with this problem and its the weekend, we are missing playing and rewards, can someone from the devs tell us approximately how much time they need to solve this

Use amazon app for download and instal the game…it s working

I cant download the game from amazon , it said that my device not compatible , and i cant download the game due to regional restriction, i have galaxy j6 2018, android 9.

Galaxy Tab A 9.0. Sigh…

Download through the amazon app store. Worked for me! Boom, I’m more helpful than Blizzard!!!

I downloaded Hearthstone from Google Play and just waited until it was installed. Then it started downloading the latest patch and I just let it do just that, without choosing ‘I’m new’ or ‘Sign in’. Once the download was at 100% I closed Hearthstone and reopened it again, just to find it working (at least to some extent) and not freezing at all. At least not until I tried to log in. So things are going wrong at the moment of logging into an existing account.

1 Like

Same message from amazon appstore ,cant download cuz incompatibility and regional restriction

Hearthstone only stops working/freezes from the moment you log into an existing account.

1 Like

the game closes just after loading the quest. i tried to delet the game and download it again yesterday ,but today morning i had the same problem