[Android] - Crashing on last season rank display

Since march season App also crases upon showing last season rank, with error loading collection on:
Samsung galaxy A5 (2017) Android 8.0

2 Likes

So, in order ro justify taking an egregiously long period of time, Blizz swept me away to the Amazon Appstore to download it through their client. It worked, for a day. Now when I log in, I get an connection error when the home screen tries to flash my end of season rank and rewards at me.

The ride never ends.

Hey there Gauss,

Moved the report to a new thread for tracking. That way anyone who has a similar issue with the end of season rank display.

To be clear what is the error you get for the rank display? If possible please provide a screenshot. Example: imgur*com/abc123

OPPO R17, worked fine after patch.
Except after ranked reset, log in, shows my last month’s rank for a split second then boots me out saying there was an issue with loading up cards in my collection.

Other issues from time to time: Freezing after clicking anything on main menu, random DCs/crashes with a f*ton of random errors (changes every time).

Help please, convince me (and many others who have mobile issues) to spend money on this game again!