[Main Thread] Android Game Freezing or Crashing on Title Screen

Same issue network error while loading collection… Huawei p20… “some device”.

If it shows the quest window after reinstalling wait 10 seconds and then tap. It should work but ASAP you leave and try to relaunch its over and you can reinstall all over again, Amazon just the same plus you will not be able to use Google play… !

In other words Amazon download doesn’t change anything.

Fixx fast im at Legend!!!

Same issues here if I hit I’m new it will work as soon as I sign in it freezes or crashes help plz

Same here, freezes on the first page…Chrome logo
Google Chrome OS
Your Chromebook is up to date
Version 79.0.3945.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have the same issue as well! LG Aristo 3 here and nothing. At this point I’m more frustrated with the loss of packs and quests then anything else! All of us are missing out on rewards that benefit us greatly for our deck creation and anyone who is interested in battlegrounds is now WAAAYY behind in the meta from lack of being able to test and see what works and doesn’t. All we have to go off of is youtube and twitch streamers which is not to say they’re doing anything wrong. What is wrong is that we should have this problem fixed by now, three days now and no official announcement is a huge problem too! I didn’t know this was a known issue and thought it was jist me until a Blizzard rep told me about this forum. I am loosing out on packs and rewards for things and I can’t even see what they are! Honestly this pisses me off as someone who prides themselves on collecting all my cards with dust and packs alone not once spending cash to boost my chances. It’s really frustrating and I am hoping Blizzard at least puts some sort of effort out to show they acknowledge there is a MAJOR issue. For this many people to come forward is bad enough, imagine all the ones who haven’t!

3 Likes

Is anything being done to remedy the update that now makes the game crash when entering the Hearthstone Logo screen? I’ve done all the steps your site says to take, reloaded the whole game after deleting data, and redownloading, to have the same outcome, crash on startup… please respond, thanks

1 Like

Samsung S5
6.0.3 android

Please fix it fast
Samsung G J2 core never had any problem untilil the update.

Android, SamsungS5.

Tried UnInstall, ReInstall from Google Play several times. Only able to work after UnInstall from download, Install from Amazon App Store. (As had seen from some others)

Yeah my Android Samsung Galaxy phone gets the exact same problem!!! I’ve been patiently waiting for a Google Update when constantly restarting it every hour thinking would already implemented by now but no luck!!! LMFAOO PLUS it’s already almost 6 PM WESTERN LMFAOO

1 Like

Please just fix the problem

1 Like

Wat sucks is I’ve paid for every expansion and I’m gonna miss out on this new wat ever it is since I have not played it yet grrrrrr

1 Like

Samsung note 4 android 5.0.1

Please fix this soon… why can I start a new account? Is it something wrong with our accounts?

Same here. Im just locked out from the game now.
Because now im also having the message “We just ran into a network problem as we were loading up all the cards in your collection” on my laptop!
So i cant play on my mobile AND on my laptop.

Pretty sad.

1 Like

i tried the “remedy” of downloading from Amazon instead of play store… was able to get in, but it stalled out in my first game… still unplayable

1 Like

Incredible! Third day and problem is still not solved.this never hapened since begining of the game

3 Likes

PLEASE Blizzard fix this problem, it took almost 2 months for you to fix it the last time this same exact thing happened. It isn’t our device, it’s your software.

8 Likes

Hello, I have the same problem with my Galaxy Xcover 4 (android 9.0) the app freezes when loading, the logo doesnt pulsate anymore, and “stops responding”.

2 Likes

This is unbelievable and honestly blizzard is gonna need to make up for it this is unacceptable

4 Likes

Hi. Android player here. I have uninstalled HS from Google Play and I have installed it from Amazon Appstore. Now i can play again on my device. I would recommend everyone to use this workaround. In my experience, if there is workaround for the issue, then the issue gets low priority. Who knows how long can this go on. Good luck.

4 Likes