[Main Thread] Android Game Freezing or Crashing on Title Screen

Same problem on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 20016. Please fix !!!

LG G5 SE
LG H840
Gra dalej nie dziala, mam nadzieje ze za niedługo problem zostanie naprawiony

Xiaomi redmi 7A same problƩm
I canā€™t download it even from Amazon
Not know where Is problem

1 Like

same issue after last update on
device: moto g5+
os version: android 8.1.0

game freezes / crashes at start

I think compensation is in order Blizzard. 3 days without playing a game i payd for since Naxxramas.
You should think about it, take a second
Matter fact, you should take four B & ā€¦

1 Like

same here: Galaxy S2, Android 7.0

Same problemas in a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 with Android 9

Moto G6
Android 9
Build ppss29.118-15-11-5

ā€¦

Which is completly misrelevant considering the patch broke the game. Still, hope it helps.

EDIT: At this point, i would ask if anyone can use the app and pay.

(hate when the hardware makes random typos. That totaly wasnā€™t me. Autocorrect maybe.)

ANDROID TabA 2019 ditto

Did we find a fix for this yet?

3 days of reinstalling but still doesn t work it crash when i start playin

Hey there,

I did get an update on this! Our QA team has identified the underlying cause of the error and is working on a patch to fix it. No ETA available currently. As soon as I have more info Iā€™ll post here.

In the meantime, most players are getting around the issue by reinstalling the game using Amazon App Store instead.

Thanks for following up with us on this.

3 Likes

Please update as soon as it is fixed as it is currently not an option for me to download from Amazon due to my available data.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Chromebook] Game Freezing after patch

Some of us cant download the app from Amazon because itā€™s not compatible with our devices, so please get it fixed for all to play.

7 Likes

From what i understand, they determined the bug and are making a patch to fix it now. Itā€™s saturday, must be unpleasent to work on the weekend.

1 Like

Device make/model: asus ZenPad 8.0
Android OS version: 6.0.1
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: I have tried everything on the troubleshooting. The game starts and I can play the initial quests as a new user. But when I LOGIN to my battle net account, after the initial load of the game (with the name and the glowing hearthstone) right when I can see the number of friends logged in on the bottom left corner, before the music starts, it always crashes.
I hope you can help me :slight_smile: thanks!

Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Android 8.1.0
Crash occurs on title screen. Tavern doors show up, Hearthstone logo shows up. Right after the bottom buttons show up and the stone at the top glows, thatā€™s when it freezes

Add in the Galaxy 7 on me. Same issue as everyone else. See the friends bar load. Crash. Did no one bother to turn on an android while designing this?

Same Problem here.
Since yesterday i cant get past the loading screen. Cant do my dailies simce yesterday, and i wanted to climb the ladder a bit more :frowning:
Iā€™m playing on a Samsung Galaxy S7. Android Version 8.0.0