[Main Thread] Android Game Freezing or Crashing on Title Screen

common its been all day fix this already

1 Like

Same problem after new update on my lg q6. The game is freezing at the start and crashes. Please fix it!

How about a reply from admin acknowledging the bugā€¦

5 Likes

Can reinforce this statement. Both Android 7.1.1 and 8.1.0 failed to work, as did any combination of developer options blah blah blah.

Exactly the same issue with android, galaxy tab Aā€¦
Please fix it quickly !

Same Problem.
Device: Motorola G6 Android 9 Version PPSS29.55-37-7-2

After I updated the app every time I try to log in is says hearthstone is not responding. Wait or close app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and the issue hasnā€™t been resolved. Can anyone help?

2 Likes

Same here, Iphone 6s

Same : iPad pro and iPhone 7

Can confirm it helped me. Iphone 6s

You have to completely delete the game and download it again. (edit to add: this was on my iPhone7)

Gotta get some better QA chumps. Not the first time this has happened. Maybe if Blizzard paid competitive salaries?

1 Like

Same. Lg - X Pro Andoid 6.0.1

Same. Samsung Pro 10 tablet. After the update today, it crashes to desktop at the title screen. Iā€™ve uninstalled & reinstalled, still crashing.

Same issue iPhone XS - maybe you shouldnā€™t have fired all your QA people.

Ok guys I finally got inā€¦I deleted and reinstalled it from Amazon instead of Google play, but more importantly I think is I didnā€™t click sign in until the icon on top right hit 100* downloadedā€¦then I clicked sign in as usual and it looked gged right inā€¦I donā€™t know if itā€™s cause I waited on that do icon to hit 100* or that I dled from Amazon insteadā€¦GL guys

Unable to play after downloading patch on my Samsung J3 which has been working fine prior to patch. Iā€™ve uninstalled 3 times already to no avail.

Same, model Android LG K-40

Preach it bro! I totally feel you. Why have an app that doesnā€™t work? Itā€™s a bummer Iā€™ve played for so longā€¦ If i started last week Iā€™d delete the app, but Iā€™ve put a ton of time into hearthstoneā€¦

1 Like

I have a Samsung Galaxy J2 core, I used to play in this device without many problems until the last update, please correct the problem as soon as possible, Iā€™m missing my daily questsā€¦

Samsung Galaxy A10 here. i counted and iā€™ve already lost one quest already simply cause i canā€™t log in. iā€™ve completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game MULTIPLE times. tried saving it on both my internal and sd card. tried different accounts, clearing the cache, restarting my phone etc. and iā€™m getting REALLY annoyed right now.

and to think i was actually about to BUY galakrondā€™s awakening. good thing i didnā€™t huh? money wouldā€™ve been wasted