[Main Thread] Android 10 & Samsung A70/A80 - Cannot Login Android app

мне не помогает а70…

Today I installed the following update on my A70:

Galaxy A70 (SM-A705FN)
Build Number : A705FNXXU5BTC2
Android version : Q(Android 10)
Release Date : 2020-04-02
Security patch level : 2020-02-01

Since then, I am stuck with the “playful sprites” message and cannot login to the game. The game cache clear, reinstall, etc… does not work.

Please solve this issue.

Thank you!

6 Likes

This issue was not solved yet…
It’s already been 2 weeks.

1 Like

Getting the Playful sprites disrupted Hearthstone…" error. It’s going on the second day already. I didn’t update, install anything since played it the last time. I am using Nokia 6x Android version 9

Samsung galaxy a70
Android version 10
Closes
Oops playful sprites have disrupted hearthstone
As it was linking up to the blizzard service. Please wait a few minutes for them to disperse and try re-lunching the game … i cannot get in becuase i delete the game and i install it again but i have the same mesaage when i try to sign in…

After the update from March 21, does not log in to the game from a mobile device. Writes the error Oops!It seems that playful devils … reinstalled many times does not help. Mobile device: Samsung A 70, Android 10

1 Like

Literally the same phone and same problem I’ve been facing.

This really sucks as this is my go to mobil game for downtime.

I can’t play hearthstone after downloading android 10 in my samsung galaxy A70 smartphone. I tried to delete the cache, unistall the app, then restart the phone and finally installing again the game. But nothing works. Can anyone help me?

Another one with the same issue. I can’t play after the upgrade.
It seems that is a problem with session login service.

I managed to log in yesterday but today it is not working again. Still waiting for the fix for this bug.

Same issue here, I cannot play the game anymore from my A70 after the upgrade to Android 10. Blizzard, please provide a reliable solution to the issue.

1 Like

Ffs. Updated to Android 10 on my Samsung A80 and now o cant play the freaking game

Exactly the same problem. Phone samsung galaxy a70, android 10. After the last update of operation system can’t enter the game. The way, discribed above doesn’t help.

Ffs. Updated to Android 10 on my Samsung A80 and now o cant play the freaking game.

Tried to reinstall the game so now i cant Eve use the Pavel method. What to do?

Added A80 to the title, since we’re seeing some reports with A80 on Android 10 as well. Thanks for your continued patience and reports on this issue! Our team is attempting to replicate this issue on our end to find a resolution to this issue. I’m continuing to monitor this thread and reading each of your responses. I will provide an update when we receive more information on the issue.

A workaround has been provided by a fellow community member that has helped a few folks out in the mean time.

For folks who can’t try the workaround or uninstalled the game to try and reinstall it, are there any errors or what happens with the reinstall?

1 Like

Até aqui vcs enrolam as pessoas, meu deus. Desliga o servidor, devolva a grana da galera e vai vender miçanga.

Hello Caterpepi, thanks for your message. I will try to answer your question at my best.
After updating A70 the game was still working but it was almost unplayable due to slowness. Low FPS maybe, anyway I decided to uninstall and reinstall the app. After reinstalling, the game arrives at the login step (where the Innkeeper asks if I’m a new player or if I already have an account), I tap the login option and the game crashes demanding the restart.
Uninstalling and reinstalling for the umpteenth time has not resolved, and after a Google search I came here.

1 Like

Tried to install from another store and same issue.

Same here on a70 model. Uninstall and reinstall worked for me as first attempt, but after the first exit of the game, the same issue with the sprites came back and insists

1 Like

None of that works, not even the workaround so please do something about it.