[Main Thread] - IOS Crashing on Devices with 2GB/3GB RAM

I was playing pve content and my hs on iOS crashed. Whenever I go to launch the game it says reconnecting to game then crashes out again. Unfortunately I do not want to reinstall the game due to its massive file size

So I did uninstall and reinstall, still won’t launch. So it’s 100% unplayable on mobile.

3 Likes

The exact same thing happened to me. iOS: Crashed on the final boss on one of the solo adventures. On startup, the disconnect/reconnect message appears and crashes again. When I changed my password I can select another region and it loads fine, but I whenever I go back to my normal region the crashes continue. At this point, I’m locked out of my normal NA server, where I have everything and it sucks.

1 Like

Is there a better option than #community-discussion? Won’t it get lost amidst all of the kvetching about how Hearthstone has been ruined? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

iPad 2017, iOS 13.3

• I cant go in app
    “cant connect your client to blizzard service” about few days
  • Crash after try direct message

iPhone 6s, iOS 13.3

• Crash after try direct message
1 Like

iPad Air model A1474, iOS 12.4.5
Crashes late in game, restart is too slow to play game on reconnect.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Android 10 & Samsung A70 - Cannot Login Android app

My iPad is continuing to crash as well, and it’s definitely not memory issues. I’ve lost at least three matches that I was winning because of it crashing near the end of a match just in the last couple of hours. And when I try to get back into my match, it continues to crash.

iPad Pro
iOS 13.4

1 Like

Ever since last patch my iPad crashes every single time I am in a ranked game. It cycles through constant crashing every time I try to log back in. I’ve lost every game because of it and now it’s useless to even try to play. I’ve spent plenty of money on this game and it’s unplayable. Ridiculous. I’ve had disconnect and reconnects for months and been able to at least get back into the game. This is just crashing and not letting me back in until I lose! Beyond frustrating.
No memory issues. iPad 5th generation.

4 Likes

Nokia 6X

Android version 9
Receive the error saying “Playful sprites disrupted Hearthstone…” It’s going on the second day already. Didn’t uninstall or upgrade anything after I played the game last time.

iPhone 7

Crashing continuously. Can’t complete single game.

Unplayable. Can’t create decks can’t open pack. If I get a call or message on another app it crashes.

It will crash even if you leave it in main menu screen of the game.

3 Likes

IPad Pro 2018
During ranked play and when I try to reconnect the app crashes immediately

1 Like

For the last month 50-75% of my losses have come from the game crashing. I have tried everything. Reinstalled, cleaned out my cache, freed up as much space as I can. Playing on my iPhone. 45 gigs free space. OS current. After 5-10 minutes the game crashes. Every time. Tighten up Blizzard.

1 Like

It also happen to me, I hate play with my celular because it not only crash, some time also it go very slow, at the point that I have to restart the application to can continue the game but in the meanwhile it cost me a whole turn. So end almost ever losing the game. I have fear of playing with my Iphone so now I only play by rating in the pc. Because it crash 85% of the times to me also.

3 Likes

I haven’t forgotten about this issue! Titles been updated to reflect the 2-3 GB of RAM. If you are experiencing this issue, please provide the following information:

4 Likes

It’s become worse now. Now I can’t even log in. First crashes upon crashes and now it won’t start. Time to delete this game I guess

3 Likes

iPad Pro 2018 12.9
iOS 13.3.1

Crashes after there’s a disconnection and HS tries to reconnect to internet. Crashes to home screen repeatedly.

Also tried to open HS on a different device (iPhone 7 Plus) after an iPad crash to resume from there… but the same thing happens after HS opens and tries to reconnect.

2 Likes

-Ipad gen 6th

• Happens everytime I tried to reconnect an unfinished game but I didn’t care much until I play solo adventure without finishing it. The result I can’t reconnect and I can’t play the game . It has been 4 days now
3 Likes

“While playing solo content the other day on iOS my game crashed and I can no longer open hearthstone without an immediate crash. In the past I was able to quickly concede the match and that would fix it, but it’s crashing too soon to allow that this time. I’ve deleted and reinstalled and that has not done anything. I’m on iPhone 8plus (most recent 13.4.1 update). I was playing the Witchwood monster hunt solo content as Toki when the crash occurred initially.“

3 Likes

Don’t even bother this problem has been going on for months you always get the same answer: give me the specs of your device so we can research this and repeat repeat. It’s the same for all mobile devices especially ios, and blizzard will only focus on one thing and that is making money. They are too busy with the new expansion and fixing those bugs for people on pc. My ipad mini 2 16 Gb has been chrashing for months now, i have asked the same questions you guys have over and over ,
no help is coming.

Maybe we sould offer blizzard 1 euro each to get the problem fixed, then it will be fixed tomorrow :smile:

7 Likes

+1 for this issue. 11inch 2019 iPad Pro

2 Likes