Known Issues – Patch 20.0

The rewards for winning 500, 1000, 5000 games etc. are for the new Core set.

You’ll get them when the Core releases on Tuesday.

will Classic cards really not be playable in wild? I thought outside of Classic format they were supposed to be part of Legacy set, which would be usable in Wild?

1 Like

Classic cards are playable in wild but some have specific Classic Format versions which will only appear in Classic Format (like Holy Nova in classic format deals damage to all enemies, not just minions)

2 Likes

I got the achievement for having 170 different Darkmoon Faire cards without actually owning all Darkmoon Faire cards. I’m pretty sure this isn’t supposed to be the case, especially since I didn’t get the other achievements for having Darkmoon Faire cairds (i.e. having all Mage DMF cards, all Paladin DMF cards etc.)

6 Likes

I have a valid classic deck which isn’t being recognized as being valid nor is it explaining why it isn’t valid
Sunshine Hunter:
AAEBAR8ErwTJBIAH2woNjQGiAqgCtQPeBIgF6weXCNkJ2wntCYEK2QoA

Yeah, about that - in the (upper) “Classic Cards” categorie I now have a mixture of disenchantable and not craftable/disenchanteable cards. Looks like:

• all the cards I got in golden for the achievments Jacquan listed are not disenchantable, even those of MY Classic cards I owned beforehand.
  • non-golden or golden Classic cards I already owned, but didn’t get the golden copies of thru an achievment are still disenchantable and craftable.

Is that a mixup by the 20.x patch , am I looking in the wrong part of my collection, or is there some other reason?

Halp!

Meanwhile:

Same here

Bug in Battlegrounds. 2 Pack Masters will sometimes (but not always) trigger a weird DEBUFF… instead of giving a beast +2, then +2, the beast will show +4 then -2 leaving it 2 attack less than it should have. This was glitching both pre-match while in Bob’s Tavern AND during battles where beasts would summon from deathrattles, etc.

I have 2x copies of Old Murk Eye, with the option to DE them. I also have 2x copies of Altruis and Netherdamus but cannot DE those. My dust manager says I have 2 extra legendary I can DE for 800. Not sure if this is a bug or not.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I also have extra copies of Captain’s Parrot (4 total). Mass disenchant wants to DE 4 epic cards, which I’m pretty sure it wants to DE all my copies of Captain’s Parrot. I’m assuming Mass DE also wants to DE both copies of Old Murk Eye. So I’m not using mass DE for now just in case.

2 Likes

Monthly Ranked rewards do not recognize my, already achieved in March, Legend Rank in Wild and show only my Standard Ranking which is lower. Hope this gets fixed before 1rst of April.

7 Likes

Is mass disenchant no longer possible? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Bug?

1 Like

EDIT- Solved

I also have the disenchant bug. Also, I tried to enter into a practice game with DH using my latest dh deck and it tells me wrong format.

EDIT- Solved

I can’t be entirely sure, but I could have sworn that I had more classic cards than what collection manager (in classic filter mode) is displaying that I have.

EDIT- Solved. Got a bit confused there for a moment with all the changes.

Am I missing something, as I thought my current deck would still play until rotation Tuesday? And to not work in practice since updating, what’s up with that?

Anyone having the rewards chest not displaying correctly?
I reached legend in standard about a week ago yet the chest shows my rewards for wild wich I played today even if I choose standard mode.

3 Likes

I cant still find my quests rewards in my collection…

Same problem here. Reached legend in wild and it shows my standard chest!

2 Likes

I just had same issue, the debuff occurs with Mama bears too.

got a ton of golden legendaries, some from the classic set. None are in my collection.

1 Like

New issue for developers:

Not a single user received those legendary golden, epic golden, common and rare golden cards from the new achievements in the patch 20.0.

So all these achievements jumps on the screen a beautiful pack of 4 or 5 golden legendary cards as rewards, but when the user go back to his card collection none of the rewarded golden cards (including legendary, epic, common and are) are part of their collection.

-Demon hunter victory
-Druid victory
-Hunter victory
-Mage victory
-Paladin victory
-Priest victory
-Rogue victory
-Shamman victory
-Warlock victory
-Warrior victory

-Great victory

-The murlocs and pirates achievements.

I obtained and opened all those achievements chests, that theoretically gave me around 30~50 golden legendary cards, apart from the epic golden cards and etc, the game shown me all these golden legendary cards on the screen, a lot of rewards, but I don’t have them in my card collection, not a single one.

Please, FIX this.

Here is my bug? report:

Here is a reddit thread with more users confirming this issue, although the thread focuses only in the “Great victory” achievement, but all the other victory achievements (those that gives golden legendary cards at level 6 for winning 500 ranked mode games for each hero) are affected too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/md4pvg/great_victory_new_achievement_in_200_that/

I didn’t receive any despite having way more than 10k wins. Probably a bug, it seems the game is quite full of them right now.

Yep… I collected all the rewards, golden commons, rares, epics. Then I go and check my collection and not a single card of those is in there… Feels bad

Didnt receive any either.

How do i check them in my collection? I can’t see them

2 Likes

Exact same thing for me

• Somehow I got a redundant legendary (altruins the outcast, nethrandamus) for DH, can’t disenchant them.
  • Got Old Murk-eye twice.
  • I received a bunch of gold cards for achievements, they did not appear in the collection.

update:

Earned the achievement ‘it’ll take more than that’ as a druid in duel mode.