[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

Xiaomi Redmi 3S android 6… the same issue - stuck on tavern doors. when I keep uninstalling clearing cache etc I am able to get into game for Once in 3 days ( I am not sure what actually makes it work) but then one disconnect or leaving the game and it won’t load again…
Please fix the game playing since beta being now mobile exclusive player its really sad

1 Like

What version of the game are you on?

• the latest version - 14.6.32097

Have you reinstalled the app?

• multiple times. I can’t figure out how to clear the cache on IOS though

When was the last time the device was restarted?

• 10 minutes ago

When the app starts up, what do you see?

• blizzard sign. sits there for about 3 minutes, then just crashes.

Last, what type of device and OS build you are on?

Iphone Xs 256GB 12.3.1

1 Like

Same with Sony Xperia Z ( 5.1.1)

Any new updates for this issue?

Same issue, Google tablet with Android os. Has worked perfectly for hearthstone since I bought it. Still plays fine on my Huawei p9 lite. What’s the deal blizz? Massive fail on the customer support side of things. Leaving your customers to solve each other’s issues is staggering lazy and poor support for the customers/ gamers who support you and your products. You wrecked WoW, killed Overwatch and now can’t play hearthstone. Sweet moves.

1 Like

Yeah if blizzard don’t give me gold, packs or whatever for this issue I won’t play in hearthstone anymore…

2 Likes

They have to give us a reward for making us wait so long. We have lost at least 650 gold and I want all of it when I re enter in the game

6 Likes

If they give us only 1 pack and say sorry for this I will be angry

3 Likes

Same issue on my huawei p8 lite.

Game gets stuck at tavern doors with no pulsing until it asks me to close the app.

Reinstalled the game a bunch of times this last week and it started working again twice just to freeze again soon after.

I have agree with the others demanding some compensation for all this.

3 Likes

Same issue here, playing on Xiaomi redmi 3s with android 6.0.1 and I am not able to get past tavern doors. I have reinstalled it, cleared cache, everything like thousand times, but the game still freezes before the “HS” logo appears. HS pls fix fast

1 Like

Exactly the same issue for me, exactly the same phone and version of Android. I feel your pain bro

Moto G3, android 6. Can’t get past the doors, tried all avenues. Blizzard be owing me…

Blizzard doesn’t care about users. The only way is stop playing in hearthstone :frowning:

7 Likes

So, what do we have to do now? Do we have to wait? How long do we have to wait? Do we have to skip the festevil without a single coin or pack? I’m sorry but I don’t want to skip that event, I want to enter again in hearthstone like a lot of other players, so please fix your game

1 Like

I’m sure they care, but it’s presumably not an easy fix. It does cast doubt on their testing department. Also it’s not a good sign that another week has passed without a fix.

I don’t know if you folks or if blizzard noticed… but if you stand for a while downloading, you don’t download everything. 46B seem to get stuck somewhere.

But if you close the app and restart it shows that the download is over and takes you to the doorsand then get stuck there for eternity. But even i am getting bored of trying to reinstall over and over again.

Gee whiz, Blizz.

I got mine working about four days ago, with extreme effort on my part, I might add. (Details of how I did it are found in my previous post.)

However, I just updated to version 14.6.32265.

Does it work? You guessed it. Non-pulsating doors (0/12 taunt minion).

So, were back to square one.

Huawei P8lite / Android 6.0
Version 14.6.32265.

To be honest, I’m past anger now. The sheer absurdity of this situation is becoming more entertaining than the game itself.

Well played, Blizz.

3 Likes

We need at least a way to recover our progress, just like in that time where the game stopped giving a single epic and legendary they gave us 2k dust refund, it could be done this time.

But We have lost 12 missions, so we have lost a total of 600/700 gold. I know arcane duat is important, but in these days I wanted to farm some gold for the new expansion, but I can’t. So, I hope in something more than a bit of dust

I have today patch 10mb. Still see tavern door.game freezes. Hs on android 6.0 still freeze. Good patch blizzard

1 Like