It's time to acknowledge this

The majority of Hearthstone games being played are bots going up against other bots.
Blizzard is essentially spending money on servers so bots can keep queueing up against other bots, and you.

3 Likes

How do you know this?

is one of those “believe me because i comand you to !!”

1 Like

troll the op because they speak truth by the actiblizz defense force moments.

And of course the mods will do nothing, because pro company posters can do anything, because they have been given a free pass to troll harass, etc up to and including hate speech and real threats (among all the other"final warning" offenses).

One can hope that microsoft will clean house and make the forums the supposed place for everyone to express their ideas it’s supposed to be, not just the pro company echo chanber the current admin wants it to be.

2 Likes

I’m seeing a huge amount of threads trashtalking the game not being censored
Guessing people are free to express their opinions just as you want

The fact that they could spin up proper AI on the client side if they wanted…
We are up against an AI that doesn’t think…
but no it’s never bot vs bot… no team is that bad to implement that.

But I would guess the majority of players are off standard atm, so they do “save” cost on servers xD

So many streamers doing BG or arena… I used to tune in to savjz time to time, but he’s been off for a good 2 weeks.

Look, another cookie cutter copied and pasted auto scripted reply from the Book of Boba Fett.

Sparky Elf picked up on this too

And again here:

And here:

At this point I can only believe this is a poorly scripted AI or forum crawler bot designed to troll others and play “Im the victim” cards at all times. No human would do this, at least, not a rational one.

1 Like

Where exactly are you getting this information from?

a poorly scripted AI would explain why most of his posts make zero sense

ive seen some of his answers to other people post and they read as if they were written in response to a completely different post

sometimes doenst feel like written to be posted on the same thread

I dunno if there are a ton of bots but with some of the names I’d assume so personally.

He got hysterical with me because he couldn’t see all 18 of my required characters.

I did enter 18 (it won’t let you do less), but I learned how to keep them all from showing.

Like this!

trolling off topic post the mods will ignore because flaming people on behalf of the company is 100% ok because reasons. And cross linking to multiple cross link posts! The record of coc violations in one post that again will get ignored by the mods. Just one example:

Cross Linking Threads

This category includes:

• Linking to threads from other forums

• Creating threads with the sole purpose of linking another post
    If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums

Again, this shows how bad things are, when they literally flaunt their own repeated violations, and nothing gets done. More proof microsoft needs to clean house.

projection, the blue fox has hit maximum irony.

And for those paying attention: the actiblizz defense force has showed up in numbers to pull a thread off topic that is discussing the company’s problems: namely the issue of botting. And the company’s absolute failure in addressing it, regardless of their propaganda posting on the issue.

1 Like