Is it even possible to save Twist

Finally, someone else on this forum gets it. :hugs:

Truly? In this season, the Future Emissary for Dragon decks or that Rat Sensei for trash-spam Druid (‘my name for it’ :grinning:) seem quite good, one might want them. This time, they are at least cheap, though.

My version (sort of… see below on net-decking) of Dragon Warrior (no Pirates, though) hasn’t been very succesful past D10 so far — it’s a bit hard to adapt to every kind of opponent (e.g. you include more anti-aggro and AoE — you lose to greedy clowns, you go for more value — faster decks can beat you)… It could probably be optimised in terms of performance on average, but a Dragon Paladin (mostly net-decked, though, gotta admit, with only a minor tweak on my part — I’d pick Big Ol’ Whelps instead of what some published lists, linked below, suggest, or choose some ‘tech’ cards if I really wanted to) has worked much better for me (up to D4 or something like it… Don’t remember right now where I stopped with the ‘grinding’) and is probably Legend-Capable.

PS I admitted to net-decking above, although generally I would roast those who advocate this approach, especially in a mindless, sheeplike fashion (I’d understand if a beginner player asks for advice on what deck to spend dust on cost-efficiently in order to make it count, for example). This time, I believe I’ve got a good excuse :grinning: as to not sound as a complete hypocrite (and I admit my ‘guilt’ nonetheless :rofl:), though: I had quit after Un’Goro’s launch, having returned only much later, so I’m generally not very familiar with about a half of the sets that currently make up the Twist card collection, so I relied on some… ‘inspiration’ to jump-start myself in the current season, given that it’s also cheap and I could craft some missing cards from a ready recipe (not all of them have turned out that valuable, though :grinning: , but no matter; just a little hint: be very careful with copying decks by one ‘Old Guardian’ :rofl:)… Oh, and learning all those old cards, which are otherwise irrelevant history for me (not interested in Wild), just for one fleeting season hasn’t seemed like a ‘valuable’ investment of my time and effort — after all, memory isn’t supposed to be a dump filled with utter rubbish, there being enough of it as it is, is it? :grinning:

You’ve gotta be kidding, right? Those obnoxious cards, namely the Chamber of Viscidus and Jade Telegram, ruined the respective seasons, especially the third one (‘Wonders’)… sadly, rendering poor C’Thun and team mostly irrelevant (not speaking about ‘Wonders XL’ here), by the way.

As for the current season, I’ve named some stars from the CoT.

Obviously, if there is/were such a class, its so-called ‘win rate’ would be about 50% (see, for example, this explanation for details; in short, most players would just pick it), thus, the bulk of players, to whom you have referred so derogatorily, would obviously succeed about half of the time and definitely not ‘more often than not’.

Your missing this point — a rather trivial conclusion, I must say — and the tone of your tirade speak of deficiency in intellectual capacity, especially in logical reasoning, and excess of bitter emotions, about Dragon Warrior in particular, respectively. As for the deck in question… The current season doesn’t even appear to be all about it — it’s just one of the relevant decks, see this review, for example:

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/best-twist-legend-decks/

or even this:

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/commons-only-twist-format-meta-decks-it-is-more-than-just-dragon-warrior/

Oh no, not another Mr ‘Nobody’ (‘No-one’… see the discussion above)… :man_facepalming:

I would perfectly understand if you would call such a situation boring, counter-productive and so on, but referring to players, even if they are few, as ‘nobodies’ speaks only of the lack of decency in such a speaker, nothing more.

1 Like