iPhone Issue: Game crash when trying to text friends

As per title since latest patch, as soon as I try to text a friend on my friend list, game crash.

No other issue to report, game is fine outside the fact I cannot text any friend since Tuesday. Note that I can watch them play.

I tried to reinstall the game twice, problem remained. Please advise if this could be resolve. Maybe my game files are corrupted. I may need to know how to delete the game files from Apple cloud.

4 Likes

Same here

Confirmation that opening the chat box on iOS 12.4.2 iPad Air results in the application shutting down. Not occuring on the same device model with same iOS although.

Fix will be appreciated!

ios 9.3.2
Iphone se
Same problem with chat

Thank you for your reports! Our team is aware of the issue, but the issue isnā€™t able to be replicated on the latest Hearthstone patch version 15.4.0.35057. Is anyone still experiencing this issue on iOS devices on the latest version?

If it is persisting on the latest version. Information like the following:

• Device Model (iPhone 8, iPad 4, etc)
  • iOS version
  • Current Game Version

Any additional information is helpful!

Still occuring on iPad air 1, iOS 12.4.3, game version 15.4.0.35057. Reporting it for another user.

Not occuring on my device with the same: device model, iOS version and Hearthstone version. So not every user experience it.

Thanks in advance!

IPhone 7 same problem. Same as iPhone 6s

Thanks! Please continue to report, weā€™ll get this forwarded to our team :slight_smile:

Same issue on iPhone 8 Plus iOS 13.1 Hearthstone 15.4.35057
Chat makes the game crash
Re-installation doesnā€™t fix the crash

I have a very similar problem on:

• Iphone 11
  • IOS 13.1.3
  • HS version 15.4.35057

The game crashes as soon as I try to open my friend list

Thanks! Thereā€™s been an update today that should have pushed to 15.6.35747 with some major updates, are you all still experiencing issues with the game crashing?

[UPDATE] Weā€™ve found a delay with iOS devices updating to 15.6. Right now iOS devices are not picking up this patch. Weā€™re looking into this now! Iā€™ll update when we have more information.

Got latest up date 15.6.35747 on two iPads, can not see if friend is online, if I try to chat to friend, game crashes

Thanks for Following up with this issue.

As of today, I still have the issue:

ā€¢Device Model: iPhone 8, model MQ6G2VC/A
ā€¢iOS version: iOS 13.2.2
ā€¢Current Game Version: 15.6.35747

I cannot chat with friends. I can open the friends list but as soon as I click on a friend name, the game crashes.

I can spectacte a game, challenge a friend and I have no other issue with the game.

I have deleted and reinstalled the game a few times, no change, the issue remain.

It is surpringly annoying to not be able to chat with friends, especially one of my friend reached Legend 20 and I could not chat about it.

X

With me it works fine now, as soon as I am not in the same network as friend.
Friends in same network results in Authentification conflict.

I resetted both passwords but the problem persists

iPad Air 1, iOS 12.4.3, Hearthstone v15.6.35747. Issue still occuring. Reporting it for another user.

IphoneX iOS 13.2.2 game crashes every time I attempt to squelch an opponent

iPhone 7, same problem with chat since 1 month, everything (app and phone) are updated to last version.

Any updates?mod? Its insane

How is it possible that Someone with same phone or pad didnt get the problem? Whats the point, i mean how cant you fix it and find what is not going well?

I still have this problem with my Iphone. Can not text a friend, challenge them also. Nothing change from every patchs.