I can always predict who the algo wants to win

ABA CADABA

Got me through high school!

1 Like

“I can always predict who the algo wants to win.”

No, you can’t. These threads are ridiculous & tiresome.

The matchmaking is not rigged.

4 Likes

Nice joke but if I’m being honest, anyone who can’t immediately see the answer should never post about rigging ever again

I didn’t make the test hard

1 Like

We playing BG’s or what?

Edit: if you want I will “test” you and see if you are right. If wrong you can never post about rigging again?

Nah, I think I’m going to play something else today

Also I’m not trying to be facetious, it’s literally a test to see if one can see randomness as randomness or not

Patent no.9789406 they cant hide it

The fact is the patterns are pathetically obvious to any moderately intelligent person unless you make regular purchases. It doesn’t mean you’ll lose though. You may get bad match ups and card draws but there’s always human error and usually enough versatility in decks to create an unavoidable chance for success (however slim) in many cases. In fact I’ve literally defeated you silentstorm on more than one occasion under such circumstances. The odds can be predicted but often the outcome depends on that “higher IQ brain” you so proudly boast. There are factors the program cannot control. What you’re facing (is controlled but not your ability to account for it), what you have left in your deck, what opponent has used and is likely to have left in their deck, how effectively each of you play, patience, state of mind, internet connection. Of course there are times when winning is not/no longer possible. You don’t have to be a genius to see that but being treated poorly by the pay to win software is not always an immutable guarantee of defeat.

1 Like

Come on @KidsCGhosts

no one randomly comes in here like that. You are an alt.

I swear I am suspecting everyone now. I need some lithium.

Who’s alt am i ya think?

My alt, obviously.

1 Like

Ha! I knew it all along!

1 Like

So, you think you’re being punished for trying to be f2p?

Sounds like your projecting a guilty conscience.

You needn’t feel guilty, or invent conspiracy theories, you are, indeed, allowed to be f2p.

2 Likes

US patent no. 9789406… you’re welcome!

1 Like

Btw i also always believed in aliens :alien:

1 Like

This is disinformation: The patent isn’t being used, & wasn’t written for Hearthstone.

You’re welcome.

Only an uneducated person would even consider that the game is rigged.

#ignore

Edit: I don’t read hidden comments.

Sounds like you’re projecting a guilty conscience.
How much have you paid blizzard for hearthstone products??

Edit: But everyone else does.

95% of players don’t spend a dime.

Which is btw proof that the game isn’t rigged in their favor, there aren’t enough of them to influence your games more than 5% of the time

Do you work for blizzard? I don’t see how you would know that unless you did. Also, you saying something isn’t proof of anything.

1 Like

The industry average for free to play games is that 98% of players never spend a dime. That’s a fact you can easily confirm yourself with a few seconds of research. 95% is admittedly an estimate, but if Hearthstone is doing better than that then they are by far the most successful free to play game of all time. And I reckon that they aren’t.

Whales exist but they are extremely rare. The point of marketing is to fill you full of FOMO and make you think they’re way more common than they actually are.

1 Like

This started out as me making a point to SilentStorm. The patent is real and the reason for using it would be that low number of people paying. It’s an esport and has loads of active streamers. They’re making money. Even if those people are only part of that 2 to 5% How much does the average person who spends money on mobile games typically spend on mobile games? But listen, believe what you want. I wasn’t trying to upset anybody.

2 Likes