Good bye Blizzard

I have also been with Blizzard from day one. I have played every game they have made and given them a lot of money but I am deleting my account as well.
This censorship is just you conforming to a certain group that is offended and using China as a cover up. I log on hear to get away from all the political BS that is in the world today. First it was my Football now its my video game.

Sad I really liked this game.

2 Likes

So you deleting game because they censored few cards that you probably dont use anyway. The new arts are way better than the old ones. One game has to evolve in order to stay on the market. For example WoW Classic and current WoW do you really think WoW Classic or Vanilla is should say could stay in the market if there wasnt other expansions and graphics updates? no of course not … people would got bored doing the same thing everyday.
Dont say they doing this cuz of China because they are not! China like in WoW has its own censored client.
Deleting game because they changed the arts of some cards and you cant see their breasts anymore its really inmature :x But hey its your own life you can be a perv as long as you feel good ^^

here again big boy. and just to point out Healbot vanilla had no expansions and no graphics updates during its time and saw the highest subs ever, So I don’t know what the hell you talking about with using vanilla as an example when it clearly didn’t have any graphics updates or expansions!!! wich proves people didn’t get bored over 3 years of classic… not to mention people playing on private servers just to play it all again with no additional content or GRAPHICS updates. Where do you get your information from, everything you say sounds like its coming from a butthurt blizzard employee that has no idea about principals and gaming :stuck_out_tongue:
…

1 Like

im talking about for all the expansions every expansion has its own updates . and i said

and people playing that cuz they loved that expansion and they want to play it again . like it is now with classic wow but the thing i wanted to say is if we didnt get TBC , lich king , cata , mop , wod , legion , bfa but the game stood only with Vanilla the game would die in like 2010 because people would get tired of the same thing over and over again.

omg wow vanilla wasn’t an expansion what don’t you understand?!?

are you blind? or you just cant read? when i said vanilla is expansion? its the based game and if it wasnt for the other expansions… ( same thing i said in my last post)

and how do you know that… they could of just kept releasing content patches threw the entire life of wow and no one would have battered an eyelid… its an online MMO because we know it is updated! that’s part of the game description stop trying to prove a point when you have non…

im saying if it wasnt updated the game would die. one game has to evolve in order to stay alive. you said the same thing im saying from the begining…

no you said wow vanilla was an expansion wich is funny :stuck_out_tongue:

when i said Vanilla was an expansion?

vanilla is not an expansion hahahaha your words bru

when i said Vanilla?

Fuschia

334 posts

Mar 8

Our posting history was reset with the new forum software (Discourse). So your Activity shows you only have one post.

You would have to go to the old battle.net forum to see your old posts.
This a post from another dude… you might want to educate yourself before you accuse me of creating a “fake” account :smiley:

and then i said people playing private servers because they want to play the old expansions they like , that includes tbc lich king cata and others.

yes its what you said… its right there… its your post bru :smiley: I cant post stuff for you btw

still think my account is fake?

and people playing that cuz they loved that expansion

people playing that( private servers) cuz they loved that expansion ( tbc or lich king or whatever expansion it is ) i never ever said Vanilla was expansion , its my post for real ^^ and i never said Vanilla was an expansion.

yes you did hahaha you cant just unsay what you said… its right there hahaha… now answer me… Do you think I created this “fake” account? because of my few posts? you avoiding this like the plague hahaha

just show me WHERE I SAID VANILLA please…

answer me first… I have answered enough of your crap… time to answer my question…