Good bye Blizzard

you havent answered noting , just falls statements …

haha see you don’t even know how forums work… and Im going vto enjoy watching people slam you I cant wait… And you are avoiding my question because you know you messed up and cant face being told you were wrong… just like everything else you have said. :slight_smile: so I am just leading you on to get more pathetic stuff out of you for more to read. :smiley: and its so easy!

so thats why you dont want to answer on any of my questions?

cograts , thats the only thing good you have to do in your life? xD

yeah most of people here a trolls just like you.

sure go ahead ^^ as i said if thats the only thing that makes you happy in your life go ahead :stuck_out_tongue:

every1 with little brain when see your posts and mine will see who is wrong and who is right.

was my statement about the forums being reset false? no hahaha its right there in the new forum description which you didn’t even bother to read.

have you even looked up the revenue for hearthstone over the past year or are you avoiding that 2?

sure i might me false about that but your statements of me being stupid beacause i said Vanilla was expansion is so wrong cuz you cant even show the prove that i said that… If the forums are reset ok its my fault and will take the L on that but you cant even show me the prove why you calling me stupid for the Vanilla…

I linked it!!! and you still don’t think you said it! its your own words page up and read what you wrote hahahaha omg rofl

how is that even for vanilla? you said people playing on private servers and i said yes ( people playing that , by that i meant every priver server which if you dont know theres a private server for all of the expansions im not sure if theres for bfa tho but maybe there is, and after that i said they playing it there cuz they loved that expansion.

Im also right about hearthstone revenue down 52%… You need to swallow another L btw

if its official statement from Blizzard i will ^^ and give me a link to that please.

oki let me teach you something… revenue has nothing to do with a “blizzard statement” of coarse they not going to say it… But you know where you can check it? the stock market… learn business… heres a link you should enjoy… Enjoy the L Healbot.

so at first you called me stupid because i told you one game needs money to maintain online. and they you made up a story that i said vanilla was expansion and you kept on that story for like 1 hour lol … ok buddy >.<! ok

your posts shows that you dont know how the business works at all. :3 have a good day.

you said it not me LOL you could of made a typo :stuck_out_tongue: now go read the article I posted :slight_smile: before you accuse me of making more stuff up :smiley: you just digging a nice deep hole for yourself… I am loving it :smiley:

LOL another L to tough for healbot to swallow hahaha proved you wrong again haha

again you didn’t even look at the link yet you asked me to link it :smiley: butthurt intensifies hahahaha btw I got all day here… Im not going anywhere because you are just to fun!

Blizz, Jaina’s changes - was horrible changes!!!