Game won't load after Outland came out

Whenever I open hearthstone after the new expansion, I’m stuck sitting at the title screen. The settings and friend list buttons in the corners will appear (though I cannot click them), but after that nothing happens and I’m stuck sitting there until I close the game.

1 Like

Hey, ExplodingRat! Could you try the steps on this article?

1 Like

I have got the same problem.

On the same PC my girlfriend can play with her account, but if I try with my account, I am stucking.

On Android I can play, but on PC it is not possible on my account.

I tried everything, reinstall on 3 different storage devices, deleted the cache but the game starts on a different account, but not with mine…

Please help me!

6 posts were split to a new topic: [Main Thread] Latin America - Connection Issues (Can’t Connect/Disconnections/Latency)

I have tried all the steps that include delete cache etc. All didn’t work. I can log in maybe 1 out of 5 times and that 1 time took me a long loading at the tavern screen before i could logged in. Please assist :frowning:

The majority of the rest of you in this thread are in one of the following regions, which have known ISP issues due to the coronavirus quarantines. I’m going to move those of you in Lat Am to your own thread. For those in Southeast Asia, please check this link.

Since the OP never came back, I’m locking this thread to prevent further confusion.