Free Deck for New and Returning Players

Been away from the tavern for a while? No problem! We’ve kept a cozy chair waiting for you by the hearth, so take a seat and rejoin the fun with a free deck of your choice, on the house! Starting March 26, new players and players who have not logged into Hearthstone in the past four months* will earn a free deck from a class of their choice–built with cards from Year of the Dragon–upon graduating from the New Player ranks! Until then, you can browse the full deck lists for the available options below:

*Free deck only available to players who have not logged into Hearthstone in the past 4 months beginning on March 17, 2020. Limit one per account.

Trees are Friends
Class: Druid

2x (1) Acornbearer
2x (1) Treenforcements
2x (2) Dreamway Guardians
1x (2) Keeper Stalladris
2x (2) Power of the Wild
2x (2) Rising Winds
2x (2) Shrubadier
2x (3) BEEEES!!!
2x (3) Blessing of the Ancients
2x (3) Savage Roar
2x (4) Garden Gnome
2x (5) Aeroponics
2x (5) Anubisath Defender
2x (5) Force of Nature
1x (7) Goru the Mightree
2x (8) The Forest’s Aid

AAECAZICAsmcA/etAw7tA/cD5gXDlAPOlAPKnAPTnAOvogPtogPvogP8rQP+rQP/rQP5tQMA
To use this deck, copy the code above to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone.

Unseal the Vault
Class: Hunter

2x (1) Clear the Way
2x (1) Tracking
1x (1) Unseal the Vault
2x (2) Hench-Clan Hogsteed
2x (2) Knife Juggler
2x (2) Licensed Adventurer
2x (2) Questing Explorer
2x (3) Desert Spear
2x (3) Diving Gryphon
2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
2x (4) Bone Wraith
2x (4) Cult Master
1x (4) Sky Gen’ral Kragg
2x (5) Faceless Corruptor
2x (6) Swarm of Locusts
1x (7) Shu’ma
1x (10) Sea Giant

AAECAR8E0wGkpQOusQPztwMNqwaXCLEI2wnHnQPkpAO7pQPypQOYqQOOrQP4rwOCsQO4tgMA
To use this deck, copy the code above to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone.

Reno’s Riches
Class: Mage

1x (1) Arcane Breath
1x (1) Learn Draconic
1x (1) Ray of Frost
1x (2) Ancient Mysteries
1x (2) Doomsayer
1x (2) Frostbolt
1x (2) Zephrys the Great
1x (3) Arcane Amplifier
1x (3) Arcane Intellect
1x (3) Flame Ward
1x (3) Frost Nova
1x (3) Ice Barrier
1x (3) Scalerider
1x (4) Azure Explorer
1x (4) Bone Wraith
1x (4) Conjurer’s Calling
1x (4) Fireball
1x (4) Polymorph
1x (4) Twilight Drake
1x (5) Big Ol’ Whelp
1x (5) Cobalt Spellkin
1x (6) Blizzard
1x (6) Dragoncaster
1x (6) Evasive Wyrm
1x (6) Khartut Defender
1x (6) Reno the Relicologist
1x (7) Flamestrike
1x (8) Power of Creation
1x (8) Twin Tyrant
1x (9) Dragonqueen Alexstrasza

AAECAf0EHk2KAbsCyQOrBMsE7QSWBewHjQiDlgOfmwOgmwOhoQP8owOSpAO/pAPypQP0qwP1rAP6rAOwrQPwrwPxrwPnsAOBsQOFsQOHsQORsQOItgMAAA==

Lightforged Retribution
Class: Paladin

2x (1) Brazen Zealot
2x (2) Air Raid
2x (2) Argent Protector
2x (2) Micro Mummy
2x (2) Sanctuary
2x (2) Sandwasp Queen
2x (2) Shotbot
2x (3) Aldor Peacekeeper
2x (3) Sky Claw
2x (4) Blessing of Kings
2x (4) Consecration
2x (4) Lightforged Zealot
2x (5) Amber Watcher
1x (6) Pharaoh’s Blessing
2x (7) Lightforged Crusader
1x (8) Tirion Fordring

AAECAZ8FAvoGw6QDDtwDrwf+B48JxaEDyKQDlqYDh64DiK4Dm64DnK4DrrADjbYDlrYDAA==

Day of the Dead
Class: Priest

2x (0) Forbidden Words
1x (1) Holy Smite
2x (2) Penance
2x (2) Shadow Word: Death
2x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
2x (3) Breath of the Infinite
1x (4) Archmage Vargoth
2x (4) Holy Nova
1x (4) Mass Dispel
2x (4) Psychopomp
2x (5) Convincing Infiltrator
2x (5) Sandhoof Waterbearer
2x (6) Khartut Defender
2x (8) Batterhead
1x (8) Catrina Muerte
2x (9) Mass Resurrection
2x (9) Plague of Death

AAECAa0GBJcC1grWmQOTmwMNyQbTCtcKgpQDmJsDmZsDg6ADoaEDr6UD0aUDmakDn6kD8qwDAA==

Galakrond’s Guile
Class: Rogue

2x (0) Backstab
2x (0) Shadowstep
2x (1) Bloodsail Flybooter
2x (1) Pharaoh Cat
2x (1) Praise Galakrond!
2x (2) Eviscerate
2x (2) Sap
1x (3) Edwin VanCleef
2x (3) EVIL Miscreant
2x (3) Seal Fate
2x (3) SI:7 Agent
2x (4) Devoted Maniac
2x (5) Faceless Corruptor
2x (5) Shield of Galakrond
1x (6) Heistbaron Togwaggle
1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof
1x (7) Galakrond, the Nightmare

AAECAaIHBLICkpcD47QDy8ADDbQB7QLNA4gH3QiPlwP1pwO5rgO/rgP+rgOqrwPOrwOCsQMA

Galakrond’s Fury
Class: Shaman

2x (1) Earth Shock
2x (2) Invocation of Frost
1x (2) Witch’s Brew
2x (3) Far Sight
2x (3) Mana Tide Totem
2x (4) Devoted Maniac
2x (4) Hex
1x (4) The Fist of Ra-den
2x (5) Dragon’s Pack
1x (5) Faceless Corruptor
2x (5) Hagatha’s Scheme
2x (6) Corrupt Elementalist
1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof
2x (7) Earthquake
1x (7) Galakrond, the Tempest
2x (8) Walking Fountain
1x (10) Eye of the Storm

AAECAaoIBsWZA4KxA+O0A+S3A+a3A9PAAwyBBP4F/wWyBq2RA4qUA5CnA7etA7mtA/6uA6qvA9CvAwA=

Galakrond’s Malice
Class: Warlock

2x (1) Beaming Sidekick
2x (1) Flame Imp
2x (1) Murmy
2x (1) Sinister Deal
2x (1) Voidwalker
1x (2) EVIL Cable Rat
2x (2) EVIL Genius
2x (2) Knife Juggler
2x (3) Dragonblight Cultist
2x (4) Devoted Maniac
2x (4) Fiendish Rites
2x (4) Veiled Worshipper
1x (5) Dark Pharaoh Tekahn
1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof
1x (7) Galakrond, the Wretched
2x (10) Sea Giant

AAECAf0GBLSRA4KlA+O0A/G/Aw0w0wGxCMIIiJ0D+qQD/acDyqsD6KwD6qwD/q4Dqq8D068DAA==

Drop the Ancharrr!
Class: Warrior

2x (1) Blazing Battlemage
2x (1) Sky Raider
2x (1) Southsea Deckhand
2x (1) Upgrade!
2x (2) Bloodsail Raider
2x (2) Parachute Brigand
1x (3) Ancharrr
2x (3) Livewire Lance
2x (3) Skybarge
2x (3) Southsea Captain
2x (4) Dread Corsair
2x (4) Hoard Pillager
2x (4) Kor’kron Elite
2x (4) Mortal Strike
2x (5) Arcanite Reaper
1x (5) Captain Greenskin

AAECAQcCyAPerQMOHLAC/wOoBdQFpAbuBucH9agD3K0D3a0D+a4D6LAD6bADAA==
To use this deck, copy the code above to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

8 Likes

So from what I can see here: Play the game and spend money on it so those that don’t play and spend nothing get a free deck with good legendaries(which you probably didn’t get because bad rng in packs - my case)… I guess I wont preorder any bundles this expansion…

23 Likes

Well, the way I see it is more people who haven’t played yet, or in a long time, have a better chance to catch up and attract more players. I’d rather have more people to play against then cry about what I’m not getting.

13 Likes

This is a slap on the face to loyal players especially loved the fact that they can get legendary cards from a paid adventure.

13 Likes

There is a reason why they haven’t played in a long time I highly doubt they will log back in. Most ppl who stop playing don’t even read any updates with hearthstone.

2 Likes

Then nobody is getting those freebies you feel are “a slap in the face.” So what’s the issue?

5 Likes

Is it starting on March 26th or March 17th?
If you are a returning player can you log in now or will you mis these rewards?

Do you get the cards added to your collection to dust or use in other decks?

1 Like

How new players get one of this deck?

10 Likes

Well from the way I see it, and being a veteran on the forums. Hearthstone is a game of extreme skill, or so I am told.

I am CONSTANTLY told cards don’t mean anything but its how you “pilot a deck”.

So these folks who haven’t been playing should have less experience, less skill, less ability to pilot a deck to victory and you should be able to crush them like bugs and make legendary with ease every month with you much larger library.

Or, are you now telling me, its the deck the does all the winning and the player doesn’t matter at all?

1 Like

My first guess is that they are mainly targeting people who had quit in October-November over the china related controversy.

We never really knew the exact numbers but seems like it wasn’t a very low figure after all

2 Likes

Why not make it fair to loyal players and allow them one free deck as well right

22 Likes

Hi, I will complain to this promotion to local consumer associations if this is a true after AOO online, because according my local law it is against customer like me who paid for those cards with money.

If someone wants to promote the game by free gift decks to players, please be equality give compensation to those customer who paid with the same card.

It is a serious law problem in the new AOO lunch project but I don’t know if Hearthstone project team totally does not have any law sense.

2 Likes

There is another question: if an inactive player did not online four month minus 1 day, and be online after AOO release, does this player can get those free decks or not?

How about those new players 1or 2 levels reach to level 25?

Because you said it is for new player and returning player, so how do you define the “New player” and “Returning Player” is important.

You cannot stupidly and irresponsibly define Such as “4 month sharp”, how about those returning players Which has 1 more day offline to four months? Does them are not Returning players?

Or you just want them to be inactive to the game again because they has 1 day variance to your own definition?

Please reconsider to this. Thanks.

2 Likes

Why would it be against any law if the owners of a product decide to give away their product on a promotion? That would mean companies would not be allowed to do any promotions at all. It’s their product, they can decide what to do with it. There’s been game devs who gave away free copies of their game with promo codes. Are you saying it’s also against your law? And what law may that even be?

A new player is someone who started playing after the promotion started. A returning player is someone who hasn’t played for at least four monts and came back after the promotion started. What’s so hard to understand?

Defining something sharp is the opposite of stupid and irresponsible. Those returning players who are just one day short, well, too bad for them, but the rules for the promotion are clear. If there’s leeway for one day, then why not for two days? Or three? And so on, and so on. You have to say no at some point, because if you’re a returning player after three months and a half, how would you justify not giving him the promotion if you gave it to a guy who came back after three months and twenty days? With a clear cut four months, there’s no grey area and no dispute. That’s what they call responsible and smart.

5 Likes

I suggested my housemate try hearthstone again yesterday, because I knew this promotion was coming up. He played in 2015 and then stopped, and picked hearthstone up again now. Does this mean he was one day too early and wont get the promotion? If so that’s really silly, they should have made it based on total dust owned as well, or something similar…

If you knew this promotion was coming up, why didn’t you tell him it started a certain date?

I didn’t know the start date, and thought it was important for him to get the HoF dust too… to be honest im still not sure what ‘by the 17th of march’ really means, and if it disqualifies him if he came back yesterday. Anybody know?

Blizzard adopts telephone company marketing strategy.

Existing customer?

Well we don’t care about you, you are too stupid to leave anyway.

We want new customers who don’t realise that this post on this forum is the first time we have interacted with our community on these forums in about a year.

The problem with this strategy is it alienates existing customers, it irks us that you don’t think that we, the playerbase that make your game work, is worth even a free pack?

Thanks, love you too.

4 Likes

Do you guys not have paying customers?

Im glad theyre giving decks to NEW and returning players. But we loyal players deserve at least a ramdom legendary. Its a bit unfair. Consideraring all the money ive spent in this game.

10 Likes