Came Back After Long Brak - P2W Game?

Oh piss off! No one discussing something that is fundamentally wrong.

I am not expecting the game to be changed are you stupid? Im just voicing my opinion out of frustration coming back to the game and not being able to. Quarantine has affected your brains can’t even think properly anymore.

Wanting to change the game. Ha! What a joke. That pretty much rules out 99% of this forum, this post being the 1%. Let us delete it altogether with this community.

2 Likes

I cameback after long break too. Had no cards. Got the free deck from blizzard. Hit Legend in around 10 hours.
Bought whole adventure with gold. Now im running highlander rogue, mage and hunter deck with tons of legendaries in it.

p2w for sure :slight_smile:
( if swampy wants to quote me later on , when i said “p2w for sure” i was sarcastic. )

1 Like

U know that when u buy 1 chapter you getting other chapter too right? so you need to buy 4 chapters not 8 :x

learn your stuff before coming at me boi

You really expect me to know that coming back to the game? Are you retarded?

Still does not matter, 5600g/2 is still an insane amount of gold.

1 Like

Every single time someone starts a complaint thread that smells like a huge :poop: .

You had a choice. You could have come to the forums when you picked up the game again and politely asked what was going on, advice on budget decks, etc.

You say Blizzard should have done something for returning players. They are giving returning players a free deck of the class of their choice.

2 Likes

So let me get this straight, you dusted your collection, deleted all your quests, and then insisted on having a last wing only card deck, and you’re complaining it’s not f2p friendly?

3 Likes

If you attack me with that. I guess you need to know it. Or you just attacking people without knowing anything.

Atleast im not the one who attack others with false statements :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How easy is it to miss or delete the free deck quest?

1 Like

New players, or returning players who did not log into the game at all between November 2019 and mid-March 2020 were given the option of a free deck. It’s possible you didn’t qualify if you logged at all during that time period (even if you didn’t play a single game). Alternatively, if you chose to skip the “New Player Experience” when you came back, you might have lost the opportunity to get that free deck (along with all the extra freebies you get from climbing through the new player ranks).

You can find more information about the free decks here, and the decklists here.

Galakrond’s Awakening is 2800 gold. Yes, the first 700g only gives you half a chapter, but chapters 2, 3, and 4 unlock both sides of the story for 700g.

Finally someone with common sense!
I think that might be possible, maybe I logged in to play some battlegrounds some weeks ago. But haven’t touched ranked in months. BG being a totally different mode should not disqualify me from receiving a free deck for ranked. Its like playing ranked disqualifies you from getting a Battle Grounds gift if there were any.

But anyways, I am not talking about existing strategies to returning/new players. I am talking about special new ones given the global situation.

1 Like

ROFL, if you ever played chinese MMOs or mobile games they are all designed as P2W trying to take whatever nickel and dime you have. I have played since Goblins and Gnomes, spent a few hundred in the past, have been regretting ever since, now i dont even touch battlegrounds. You will be wise to turn back while you still can HEHEHEHEHE

You just login and choose the deck. Theres no quest or something.

1 Like

So the OP is just a troll.

Thank you.

3 Likes

4k posts for this, what a waste.

1 Like

In many of those posts I advocated for some sort of returning players catch up mechanic.

I fully supported it and argued against all the entitled people who wanted to destroy it because they weren’t getting it. I never expected that people would complain after getting a free deck.

1 Like

typical case of report the troll and move on with your day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They want HS to hand them cards like how they were handed mass bulks in LoR. They will never understand the comparison between Usefulness vs Quantity. All they expect is the numbers, nothin’ else :expressionless:

i am pretty sure one of the best card is from the first boss of the first wing. embiggin.

but i feel your pain brother adventures do suck at the very start, but if you make a new account and i think returning players. you should have gotten a free deck, with lots of goodies still very relevant.

And I flagged you for flagging.

Why do you have the need to twist things? Who has complained after getting a free deck you lying piece of s**t. No one.

1 Like