Failed to get update. Please check your internet connection

Connect your phone to computer that you can see files, and delete the “cache” folder under hearthstone. re-launch the hearthstone. that will fix.

I just got this issue after I update the hearthstone version today morning.
The hearthstone version is : 14.4.31353
My device is : iphone X, iOS: 12.3.1
I tried lots of times to uninstall and reinstall, the issue still existed.

HELP!!!

1 Like

Me too I’m having the same issues there. Please help !

When I try to connect my iphone to itunes and in “File sharing” item, I can’t find “cache” folder.
could you please share with us, where is it?

I’m also getting this error! It’s clearly still not fixed. :expressionless:

4 Likes

I have this issue too. The “just uninstall and reinstall” advice isn’t practicable for everyone (slow internet, limited space on mobile device, expensive data) and doesn’t even seem to be a certain fix.

How about a functioning patch instead?

I tried another way:

1. delete the hearthstone in your iphone.
  2. shutdown your iphone and restart the iphone
  3. install hearthstone from app store
  4. open hearthstone and download all the updates without login
  5. login

It works.

1 Like

iPhone XS here having the same problem. Had tried all the solutions stated.

I am haveing the same problem iPhone 6 pls 128gb high speed Internet WiFi I need to play this is only thing that makes me happy. Tried to put in a ticket but don’t have a phot I’d my game name is DoomFo0k. Please help I got the update played with snipsnap then this error. Wtf. Highly upset.

Haven’t been able to play for a week due to the same issue. Ready to drop Hearthstone because of this. How can such a HUGE issue (1) happen in the first place, and (2) not be immediately addressed instead of persisting for a month?

I am also having this problem on both my iPhone and iPad. Hearthstone wasn’t even installed on my iPad previously, so this was a fresh install and I still had the problem.

Having this problem since the 14.4 patch. I tried to uninstall and reinstall. Every time it worked without login. However, after I logged in and quitted Hearthstone, the problem returned the next time I tried to open the game.

And I am not the only person who has this problem. Players are complaining EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Some Issue, i reinstalled, resetted phone, nothing worked. People on Reddit and Twitter are also complaining, cmon Blizzard. Iphone 6s btw

I am also having the same issue! iPhone X. Tried all of the above still can’t connect.

Hey, all!

I just wanted to update you guys and thank everyone for their continued reports on this. The Devs are actively looking into a resolution for this problem. Once we have a resolution or further updates we will let you all know in this thread.

1 Like

Same issue for over a week now. Highly disappointing. What gives, Blizzard?

Having the same issue here, the game doesn’t stop showing this error screen everytime I start it.

I have an iPhone SE, 64GB.

Same issue, Iphone 7

Same here, uninstalled and reinstalled a few days ago. Worked for a while, now it’s back.

1 Like

Try rotating while the app is loading. I figured I’d give that a try before sitting through full download and update and rotated for a few minutes after the error popped up. Went back and reread a few replies above and saw someone said to do it while loading. Gave it a shot and one rotation later the error changed to “checking version” and it all works fine now. Not sure what a stuck gyroscope would do to the version checker to give the error but the very odd fix worked for me. Good find!

2 Likes