Dust Refund Policy. What else did we missed?

1. Refund ended early. Only 19 days passed, not three weeks.
    “The disenchantable cards listed above, plus non-Diamond Doctor Holli’Dae, will be eligible for full-dust refunds for at least three weeks following Patch 28.2.3.”
  1. Some cards were nerfed, but we didn’t get full dust refund for them:
  • Trolley Problem
  • Odyn, Prime Designate
  • Asvedon, the Grandshield

[Hearthstone] The Tram Cars summoned by Trolley Problem and Tram Conductor Gerry are no longer Mechs (they don’t have a CPU).

[Hearthstone] Odyn, Prime Designate’s Battlecry effect can no longer be stacked if played multiple times.
[Hearthstone] Asvedon, the Grandshield will no longer spoil secrets.

1. Some cards were banned. What else was banned?
  • Pyrotechnician
  • Jotun, the Eternal
3 Likes

Patch 28.2.3 was on 12/19/23. 3 weeks from that day would be Tuesday Jan 9th. Your post was on the 19th, 10 days beyond the 3 weeks promised.

I got nothing on the rest of your grievances as I dont encounter any of those cards.

1 Like

What does the timing of my post have to do with the specified time frame?

Statement: “Refund ended early. Only 19 days passed, not three weeks.”.
Other topics:

Explain how do you qualify anything as a “grievances”.

I strongly recommend reading carefully before writing anything.
Also - use critical thinking and common sense next time.

3 Likes

You sir, should read more carefully, I laid out the timeline. The date of your post is well beyond the time promised for the full dust refund. The dates I laid out are when the full refund was promised. You coming out to the forums to complain 10 days well beyond that time frame is the relevance to your complaint. You missed it, and you are well passed the end date. It makes no difference if only 19 days passed or 20 days passed. You are 10 days beyond even the originally stated end date. That means you are well beyond any reasonable time window to be making any complaints like you are owed something.

Why didnt you get your full dust refund in those 19 days you stated? That opportunity was presented to you, you didnt take it when you could. Regardless of any early termination of the dust refund, you complaining 10 days beyond the original date is just… whining. Like Luke Skywalker whining to Uncle Owen about going to Tosche’s Station to pick up power converters. (Also something he never did) So you’ve got that in common with Luke.

If you delayed your dust refund to the last possible day and the company decides to end the refund early, thats not on them. Thats on you. You could have taken advantage in that whole time allotted. I can concede the minor point that it might be annoying, but honestly, thats all I can give you on this.

Your entire post laying out your litany of issues. Those would be considered a list of grievances.

DO I really need to quote you to yourself? No, but I will.

1 Like

odyn and asvedon were bug fixes they never refund for bugs

Blizzard doesn’t care.

2 Likes

Nobody cares whatever you “laid”.

Stop trying to put words in other people mouth/fingers, stop your lies and insinuations.

I had refund for my cards, but I got more cards from pack opening after the early end of refund, which I also wanted to dust.

The only one whining here is you.

I highly recommend raising your IQ to at least 60 points before trying to start a conversation with other people.

One of the developers previously told that Odyn worked as intended.

Finally somebody with real opinion.

4 Likes

Does it bother you enough to quit the game? No? Then let it go.

So dust your cards. You dont need a whole litany of complaints and to resort to such illogical ad hominem tactics and throw out insults about IQ. just dust your cards already. it makes little difference when you dust them if the end results in you not having the cards in your collection at all anymore.

You got problems with logic.
You can’t see cause and effect.

3 Likes

I must be too stupid to understand your issue here. Apologies, I cannot lower my “MMR-Of-Understanding-You” to be in the same bracket as you. But unless you can provide something substantial to justify your unwarranted attitude and flippant replies, Im just gonna have to assume you are a troll trying to get something out of me by being the way youve been.

The only “Cause and effect” im seeing is that you posted way to late for them to “affect” you in a way you’d have preferred, just “b’cause”?

You were right bro since the beginning.

1 Like

this time blizzard care about us.

1 Like

In your face troll

The craftable versions of the cards listed above will be eligible for full dust refunds for two weeks following Patch 28.4.1. Additionally, there was an error with the dust refund periods for patches 28.2.1 and 28.2.3, so the cards eligible for dust refunds in those patches will also be eligible for full dust refunds for two weeks following Patch 28.4.1. For clarity and simplicity, we’ll be returning to the consistent two-week full refund period from this patch going forward.

3 Likes

Im sorry? Is that directed at me? I dont know when those patches happened nor does your post say what the error was they referred to.

It seems directed at you yes. I imagine you were defending the early ending of the last refund period and now blizz owned up to it being a mistake and so now you look silly for defending it.

But I have no clue, honestly. I’m just bored at work and barely skimmed the thread

3 Likes

I wasnt defending anything. Whether or not the company made a mistake or communicated confusing things or straight up just ended the refund early… none of that matters to me in the slightest. My whole point in the first place is that posting about it 10 days beyond when the original ending was supposed to happen, and apparently something like 14+ days since it actually ended… was meaningless to whine about in such a way. Had the post been within the window of after the actual ending and the proposed ending that had been said prior, then Id have no issue at all with the OP making the post. But to wait so long after both endings to make the post is just barely even self serving and nonsense-ical at best.

If it doesn’t “matter to you in the slightest”, then why do you keep arguing? Why are you defending Blizzard and answering to me and other people in such degenerate way?

“My whole point in the first place is that posting about it 10 days beyond when the original ending”.
There was a link to my previous post and posts from another players, you can see it in this thread.
Refund ended early. Still haven't had refund for other cards - posted ~19 days after the patch.

So after all - none of your arguments are valid.

3 Likes

So you made a duplicate thread to say the same thing? Pretty sure thats not allowed. called spam. so while I still contend your Original Post of THIS thread was way outside of your complained about window to get a refund, I am not disproven by your original thread in any way as my point wasnt about that thread, but this one. All youve done by bringing up another thread you made of the same issue is that you engage in spamming the forums.

Just dust your cards and move on with your life. It doesnt matter in the slightest if you dont get a full refund of dust because you opened them from packs afterwards. You didnt craft them with dust so you arent denied anything owed, it just comes off as greedy because you want more dust for a card you didnt spend the full dust price to craft it at all.

Seven posts here says otherwise.

It’s like those people who take so much time to tell everyone why they don’t care.

So is trolling people. And if the topic “doesn’t matter” in the slightest, then you are posting here to create unrest on the forums, a violation of the coc.

And people should flag your posts here accordingly.

Since this is the actual and factual information on the subject, it looks like continuing to argue the op is somehow wrong is simply trolling just to troll and should be reported as such.

3 Likes