Dailiy/weekly quests not showing up

I had returned after year of not playing and i didnt even get returning player quest
Also my daily and weekly quests are not showing

1 Like

Hello, I decided to return to the game Hearthstone after a long break after choosing the deck for returning players I started to perform tasks for returning players and I had a temporary power outage on that day just when the 19 game was coming in and the quest for returning players disappeared I got the basic packets that just disappeared I couldn’t even open them and just got the task to win a certain number of games in clash mode after completing this task from the date of the 19 game update no longer receives any tasks at all . Resetting the password, changing the region and language did not help to uninstall the game and the battle net did not help at all and the card in the tasks tab is empty. I would like to return to the game and enjoy it fully. Thank you in advance for your help and I apologize for my English because I do not know it too well :slight_smile:

EU server , Number of the help request: EU74716715

1 Like

Same here, 1 daily quest received but no weekly quests this week.

the same here…

I have receveid my daily quest yesterday and today. But im still missing the weekly quests for this week and the daily quest from monday.

I still don’t get them tho :cry:

Im having the same problem. This sucks. I makes me not want to play

1 Like

I have the same problem also.
Changing language, region or even e-mail didn’t help.
Please solve this case…

3 Likes

i didnt get the weakly quests also and i didnt know when i get it i hope u solve the problem as soon as posible

I have the same problem. As a return player im not getting weakly or daily quests. It is simply empty. Hope u fix the problem.

2 Likes

Same problem, hope they fix this fast and compensate people not getting their stuff for more than a week …

This has been my issue as well. When I first started playing again I had weekly quests but since I completed them I haven’t had any daily or weekly quests for about more than a week now.

Is there an update for this? Last update was three days ago and it was supposedly fixed. As much as I like waiting for another week to go by, could we get some confirmation about this? My daily quests are working fine but I haven’t received any weekly since initial launch of the new system. Thanks!

I missed weekly quests last week and haven’t received any xp as compensation. The blue posts suggest this should have happened already. What’s going on here? Have I been missed or is it still in the process of being rolled out to everyone?

That still happen to me. I have played to gain the new demon hunter hero, after coming back after 2 years absence. What should I do?

No weekly/daily quests for probably 1.5 week, no response from support either. Amazing customer support!

3 Likes

Hey just wanted to throw my voice out there - I’m STILL not getting any quests, nothing since the welcome to duels quests. I didn’t even know it was an big existing problem until I thought to check here. No word from Bliz, no notice that it’s unintended (my gf plays, she HAS quests), no compensation. Nothing.

I’m not even going to go into how sheisty this is, especially since now hearthstone REQUIRES you to progress up this ladder that I literally CAN’T to get any gold to do anything… oh unless I BUY it.

Pretty crappy.

1 Like

Hello. I got back into the game after a long absence, and I’ve been playing for 2 weeks so far, and today, i asked my friend who invited me to play: “Ey, how do you get exp?” And he told me to check my quests. I’ve never had any quest since i came back. So i guess i lost a lot of time without knowing quests even exists now (I thought you could get exp only from achievements).

I tried everything from the support page. And i’m here now. Could i get some help?

1 Like

+1 No daily or weekly quests. Frustrating to not be able to get quest rewards especially after coming back from not playing for a long while. I even bought the tavern pass. Oops.

I still didn’t receive the compensation for the missing weekly quests and one or two daily quests that never showed up. I hope this is going to be fixed. I finished all the weekly quests last weekend and was so excited to get new ones :frowning:

1 Like