Dailiy/weekly quests not showing up

I had to reroll a daily quest because it wasn’t updating after completing a game. Gave me a lower one, which sucks.

Guys, do you have ANY QA looking into forums or what, only phones left?
The problem is obviously with ppl who came back just before new quest system released and did not finish the “returning player” questline. 0 quests since release, 0 notifications about that, NOTHING changes for two weeks already.
Don’t you need people to play your game to pay for the cards? Because right now quests are in unplayable progression state and I do not think any of returning players are thinking about staying in HS for such a long broken state since f2p progression is quite valuable for returning players.

5 Likes

Is this ever going to be fixed? I still am not getting quests after coming back for duels & darkmoon and it’s honestly starting to be a drag.

+1 No daily or weekly quests.

No Weekly quests at the start of the week last week
Blizzard does not fix it in the week since so I can work more on my Tavern Pass
I submitted Ticket, they answered it… BUT THINKING IT WAS A SHADOWLANDS PROBLEM AND TO CONSULT THE FORUMS THERE!

Worst of all, they won’t compensate for the glitch to players who have missed weeks of weekly quests. I swear to god, Gacha games are more forgiving and kind to these kind of errors then Blizzard will ever be…

1 Like

Same problem, i dont see any quest for more than a week, can you tell us, will it Be fixed someday? I return to play HS and this is quite annoying

I have same problem too, i don t get any quests :frowning:

2 Likes

guys you need to fix this, there is no point on logging in every day if there are no quests … it’s like that since the start of the expansion

1 Like

how much longer??? I still don’t have quests

so I started doing my daily quests today (2 of them were playing 3 games as shaman). after the first game one of them vanished, played 2 more games and I didn’t get the xp after finishing the quest. this isn’t even the first time this happened, it’s just that I’ve had enough today, I paid 20 bucks for a broken battle pass, I’m really sick of the state hearthstone’s in right now. I just wanna enjoy the game and progress, and right now I can’t do any of that.

I don´t have any quest since the begining of the new expansion

I’ll wait another 7 days, and if the problem is still here i think I’ll leave this s.hitty game

i still have no quests too, tried all the recommended steps and nothing has changed

Hi, since expansion I have no quests, tried all of the recommendation, i am losing progress and gold with the pass i bought… cmon, this is not funny… at least tell us some ETA or compensate us meantime… non of the bypassing of region, language nor password resets are working.

I still haven’t gotten compensation for the 2 days of daily quests that didn’t show up and a week of weekly quests

Back in the game after rather long time. I’ ve been playing without quest around one week. #nomoney=nofunny. Please fix it guys.

Best regards.
Amigo Petros

Still no quests >_<.

Have gotten a new daily quest every single day, but today (12/1/2020) I did not get one.

Haven’t gotten any quests on my account from the beginning of new expansion…
Seriously Blizzard, when will you fix this…

1 Like

I haven’t gotten any daily’s or weekly’s in over a month makes it really hard to log in everyday when I don’t have this extra incentive.