Dailiy/weekly quests not showing up

Same problem here, I didn’t get my quests today, but this is the first time, I’m facing this issue. I got my quests regularly until today, but now when I open my journal, instead of the quests it writes “New quest in 5 hours” at the daily spot and “New quest in 7 days” at the weekly spot…like if I completed them already. What is happening with this game?!

I just payed 20 bucks for this bulls@t tavern pass, so that I could make more gold, in my game time, and now they are saying to me that I cant gat any xp??? After purchasing two bundles and the tavern pass???

This is pathetic…I wrote a bug ticket, but I didn’t get an answer yet…

1 Like

Same here. No daily and weekly quests since new expansion.

same. no weekly or daily

Same. Also no xp gain when playing casual or ranked. EU region

I didn’t get my daily quest today

Hey all,

This issue has been acknowledged by our Hearthstone team and an update has been posted here:

2 Likes

I hope I get the compensation cuz I didn’t have daily quests for 2 days and weekly quests for a week

I had returned after year of not playing and i didnt even get returning player quest
Also my daily and weekly quests are not showing

1 Like

Hello, I decided to return to the game Hearthstone after a long break after choosing the deck for returning players I started to perform tasks for returning players and I had a temporary power outage on that day just when the 19 game was coming in and the quest for returning players disappeared I got the basic packets that just disappeared I couldn’t even open them and just got the task to win a certain number of games in clash mode after completing this task from the date of the 19 game update no longer receives any tasks at all . Resetting the password, changing the region and language did not help to uninstall the game and the battle net did not help at all and the card in the tasks tab is empty. I would like to return to the game and enjoy it fully. Thank you in advance for your help and I apologize for my English because I do not know it too well :slight_smile:

EU server , Number of the help request: EU74716715

1 Like

Same here, 1 daily quest received but no weekly quests this week.

the same here…

I have receveid my daily quest yesterday and today. But im still missing the weekly quests for this week and the daily quest from monday.

I still don’t get them tho :cry:

Im having the same problem. This sucks. I makes me not want to play

1 Like

I have the same problem also.
Changing language, region or even e-mail didn’t help.
Please solve this case…

3 Likes

i didnt get the weakly quests also and i didnt know when i get it i hope u solve the problem as soon as posible

I have the same problem. As a return player im not getting weakly or daily quests. It is simply empty. Hope u fix the problem.

2 Likes

Same problem, hope they fix this fast and compensate people not getting their stuff for more than a week …

This has been my issue as well. When I first started playing again I had weekly quests but since I completed them I haven’t had any daily or weekly quests for about more than a week now.

Is there an update for this? Last update was three days ago and it was supposedly fixed. As much as I like waiting for another week to go by, could we get some confirmation about this? My daily quests are working fine but I haven’t received any weekly since initial launch of the new system. Thanks!