Constant crashes since update

this is getting worse by the day, at first it was just crashing after every game now it’s crashing in the middle of every single game, which needless to say is killing my drive to play a game i love, have tried uninstalling so many times, my ipad is newer no problems till update,this needs to be addressed quickly or at the very least let us know your aware of the problem

4 Likes

This has been going on for like five days now and a blizzard has told the community is they’re looking to it

Here’s a thread a blue made everyone is detailing the issues they’re having in

same. iPad mini, 12.1.4 iOS.
crashes/quits the app after every game.
happening since last week.

thanks for the reply

Same: right after the update, iPad mini running iOS 12.1.4; often quits even before starting a game. One time I’d won a game, got the star, and then it quit. Next time trying to start up it said “You lost your last ranked game due to a disconnect” when I hadn’t even tried to start a game! And I lost the star! My iPhone 10XR works perfectly.

WHEN IS TBIS GETTING FIXED!! IVe never had an issue with my iPhone before this. I can’t dust cards anymore because the app crashes, app crashes at the end of almost every game, app crashes while I flip through my collection, and the app crashes while I create a new deck. I CANT CREATE NEW DECKS! This has beeen going on for like a week now or however long it’s been since the patch. I’ve deleted and reinstalled my game, My phones up to date, it was the update. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on this game and I prefer to play on my phone. I’d appreciate at the very least a service announcement letting us know a fix is coming.

1 Like

don’t about you but it seems to be getting worse, it was just after every game now it’s in middle of every game, and can’t even pull up your collection now without a crash, game is literally becoming unplayable

Same here on my iphone 6. Crashing at the end of every game, crashing frequently during “explosions” such as doomsayer or fireblast, never happened till the last patch.

1 Like

Let’s focus on the primary iOS thread, here. We’re continuing to monitor this thread and will post of any updates or new information we receive.