Constant Crashes on iOS

Just letting technical support know that i’m Having the same issues!

Monday?! My addiction can’t wait that long. :joy:

Haha, Same here it’s going to be a long weekend :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

iPhone 6. Same problems.
Crashes every time when game ends or when browsing collection.
Also, more lags.

iPad…same thing crashes on start up. If I’m lucky enough to actually get in, the lag is unworkable.

Hi there friends,

I am sorry to hear about all the users on iOS devices crashing. We are starting to gather information on this now. I would ask any one who is crashing on an iOS device post back here with the following:

• The Device type / model. ( Phones, iphone 7 )
  • If you have tried to reinstall the game.
  • If this happens on Mobile, Wifi, or both.
  • What iOS version you are on.

This is not for users who are crashing on multiple devices after a match, this is for users who are crashing on startup or soon after on iOS devices.

/Nathardrick

4 Likes

The game’s been crashing every time I try and load it up on my iPhone, and when I play on my laptop, the game crashes after every match. What’s going on?

I’m having the same problem on my iPhone AND my Mac laptop. Looking for answers.

4 Likes

I recently re downloaded Hearthstone on my iPhone (finally had enough storage available) and when I opened the app, it checked the version and then checked for updates. It finished all that and now it just sits at the loading screen to get to the main menu. I didn’t have this problem back when I had it on my phone but ever since I re downloaded it, it won’t work. I tried closing the app and reopening it, and even uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing works.

4 Likes

Having the same problem. Running it on iPhone X.

Had no problems before the patch. When I updated Friday morning the game was buggy, no sound. Then Friday night it stopped working, I am stuck on the title screen before HEARTHSTONE comes on the screen.

Uninstalled and reinstalled, as well as turning off and on the phone did not solve the problem.

Edited: Game is running again Saturday night. No voice but I think that will fix itself with the completion of pending downloads.

2 Likes
  1. Iphone 5s / Ipad Air
  2. Yes.
  3. Wifi / Mobile
  4. 12.1.4 (last)

Crahs and friezes.

3 Likes

Hi, anyone else having problems of crashing after the title screen since the last patch, rise of shadows 13.4?
I am using a Linux Mint and have allways played the game though wine without having any issue. I know Blizzard doesn’t support it for Linux but i have never had a problem before. Has any tech difference occurred with the new patch that could cause those crashes? I would really like to continue playing! Thanks in advance!

1 Like
  1. Ipad Air
  2. Yes.
  3. Wifi
  4. 12.1.4

Currently, it is working on my iPhone 8 on WiFi with the latest iOS. But, it does not work on my iPad Air as indicated.

1. Ipad Air
  2. Yes
  3. Wifi
  4. 12.1.4
  • IPad Air
  • Yes
    *yes

IPad Air

Yes

Both

I have the same problem, the game crashes after a match. I play on my iPad Air on Wifi with IOS 12.1.4, I tried to reinstall Hearthstone but it didn’t work.

after the 13.4 update, the game constantly crashes. For one game in “brawl” mode, the game broke down 3 times. I play only on the tablet. please fix it. This never happened before. before the update, there were only lags. Else was very warm with the battery.

The game crashes every time i am about to start a game when the opponent is found and the wheels stops spinning.

can’t play AT ALL on ipad anymore.

• iPad air first generation (4 years ago) iOS up to date 12.1.4
  • I have tried to reinstall the game.
  • this happens on Wifi

If this helps, I did pre-order the exp with the new hero and 80 packs but was not affected with the bug with a wrong legendary given randomly on entering the game. Also I think it stopped working once the sound files were dowloaded during the in-game download after the patch. I could play when there was no sound, but now I can’t.

1. iPad Air and IPhone 8
  2. Yes
  3. Mobile and WiFi
  4. Most recent iOS update 12.?

I’ve tried all troubleshooting tips in forums. The game is unplayable as it crashes everytime it tries to find an opponent.