Constant Crashes on iOS

Still crashing after games and lagging so hard i can’t even play. Also can dropping FPS randomly so low that i can’t even play my turn.

1 Like

iPad Air
IOS uptodate (french)
Hearthstone (french)

Crash ingame several times by game

1 Like

Can we please get some sort of update on this? We are unable to play our favorite children’s card game.

6 Likes

Frustrating that it has been a week with no solution or further communication. I’m learning to live without Hearthstone, and that’s not a good thing for Blizzard.

4 Likes

iPad
Yes
WiFi
Crashes any time I try to start a match
Blizzard’s answer was to ask this forum, lol

1 Like

Hey there friends,

Just jumping back in here to let you know you are not forgotten. We have directly reached out to the Hearthstone team to see what we can do here. I hope we have news for you soon!

/Nathardrick

5 Likes

Directly?
Mon anglais n’est pas bon mais ma montre est bien américaine et elle m’indique 7 jours (seven days) depuis l’arrêt du jeu, et une maintenance.
Le temps ne semble pas être le même pour tout le monde.
Do something please, directly.
Merci.

This issues been around for longer then a week and they’re just now looking into it… :unamused: honestly feel as if something like this that’s effecting so many players would of been hotfixed by now or at least in the works of getting it out to the effected players or some kind of official statement on the issue. Myself and many of the other people on this thread missed out on at least 7-12 daily quests, Two tavern brawls and we are unable to climb the rank ladder.

5 Likes

I have an IPad Air, the problem occurs when I go to create a deck, or when I try to connect to a game. Some time it will allow me (1/20 times) to reconnect after the game crashes.

The game will act like it’s going to connect to the game and right before it does it will remove the option to hit the cancel button, crash, and shut down to the main iOS screen. It you go looking for the program it is not running in the background.

Problem became noticeable after the recent patch.

Interestingly enough, if you uninstall and reinstall you can play a couple of games before the entire new patch finishes downloading.

Mine crashes after every single finished game, no lag, just hard crash. It’s the worst

4 Likes

Happening to me on an iPad mini 2 running IOS 12.1.4 on both wifi and cellular networks. I tried reinstalling HS when it first happened but that didn’t fix anything. Happens consistently after every single game. Frequently (but not every time) when I queue up matches or when I edit decks in my collection.

It’s been more than a week now of feeling optimistic, playing, crashing after every single game, then regretting my decision to play that day. This is ridiculous…

5 Likes
  1. iPad Air
  2. Yes
  3. Wi-fi
  4. Version 12.1.4

Crashes during matches and at the end of every match.

I’ve bought in to every expansion since launch, but why should I blow another $50 when there may be entire weeks where the game is unplayable?

The lack of support and duration of this issue have made me wonder if I might be better off without Hearthstone anyway.

1 Like

Ok this is my first time on these things but enough is enough. I have been a supporter of Hearthstone from day 1 and now can’t play on my ipad??? I have tried everything and just did a system restore to my ipad all for nothing becuase Hearthstone still doesn’t work. I am very dissapointed that such a big company failed to test their game with the latest update and left all of us out in the cold. I feel like saying I’m done with Hearthstone but I love the game but if this doesn’t get fixed soon then I will lose any faith I had in this team. I really hope this issued gets fixed and never happens again. Like I said for a company this big its a head scratcher for sure…

2 Likes

ok Hearthstone team I have just read so many other people who have the same problem. I and many others have invested so much money in this game and so when this issue gets fixed and I hope it does then it would be in your best interest to offer some incentive to me and the others who have supported you from day one. First rule in business is treat every customer like they are your only customer or you will lost 1 then 2 and then wonder why in a few years all your supporters are gone.

4 Likes

Can we get an official update, please? When are they expecting it to get fixed? I thought the Hearthstone team wanted to communicate more with the player base.

3 Likes

IPad Mini
No reinstall. Problems started with patch.
WiFi (no mobile)
iOS 12.1.4

Crashes after every single Game
Crashes sometimes in the card collection when browsing through cards
Crashes often when creating new deck
Crashes sometimes when in waiting queue

I‘m confident you (Blizz) are working on it and giving us an adäquat compensation.

iPad Air.
Crashes mid games and can not open cards in card library.
Blizzard are you any closer to solving this?

An update would be awesome. It’s very frustrating not being able to play my favorite (right now only) game I play and not hear anything other than ‘we’re looking into it’ for quite some time now.

1 Like

Definitely not looking forward to the new expansion, since the game is not playable at all right now. Just right before I was about to pre-order, glad I didn’t, and definitely not going to, before the isssue is fixed. Also how do you plan to compensate for not being able to use a product we paid for?

3 Likes