[Main Thread] Can't load past title screen on Kindle

Yeah, I have pretty much detoxed at this point. Used to play an hour or two every night before bed. I guess not anymore.

2 Likes

I have a Kindle fire HD 10, gen 7 with same issue as reported above. The app is loaded on the device and not the SD card, and I have very little else installed. I tried a few different things mentioned like clearing the cache, and uninstalling-reinstalling, etc. But always ends at the same place. Loading screen with pulsating hearthstone.

You cats might have pulled away a few Magic the Gathering Arena players with all the BS going on there now, but unfortunately your stuff isn’t working.

Please fix.

I don’t know about the update causing a specific issue. That having been said, I maybe had the same problem and cleared out my storage. In the kindle it’s in the settings near device options. After that I had about a gig free and Hearth stone loaded fine.

That actually worked for me, too! Thanks a lot man!

In running os 5.6.7 on Amazon Fire HD8 and I’m having exactly same problems. I’ve uninstalled & reinstalled hearthstone and still the same. Any dates when this will be rtesolved ?

Thanks for your reports so far. An update from the last post, it looks like this problem was related to some web-side issues, which was updated. There’s some fixes still on its way, but in the mean time, it may help to try refreshing the hearthstone data.

Someone mentioned this helping out, if those of you still experiencing the issue, could give this a try and let us know if it persists.

It worked! Third time is the charm I guess.

I had the same issue several weeks ago and it fixed itself last week. Now the issue was back, but this time I cleared the cache and app data. Restarted Hearthstone, let all the download/patches complete and then re-log back in. Now back to climbing the ladder!!

Hello,
after patch 18.4.60352 Hearthstone is playable again on my Amazon FireHD tablet.

Kind regards
Atlantis

I encountered the issue today. I’ve tried the suggested fixes, no dice. This is both on my Fire 10 and my Android phone.

Edit: After the 5th reinstall, it’s working on my phone, but the Fire is still stuck.

Same here since the other day.

I’m on a Note10+

Force close, then restarted phone i deleted then re installed the app, changed my battle net password even.

Every time i open the app it gives me an option to sign up or sign in, then as soon as i click my google account to backup it shows me the Inn doors with a “pulsing” logo and stays on that screen.

Please help us!

Same issue here. Kindle won’t load past the opening Hearthstone screen.

I updated to the latest patch yesterday. Hearthstone is stuck on the loading screen for me and never progresses past it. I’ve tried rebooting my Kindle Fire and am still having the same issue.

Hearthstone is currently at 18.4.60352
I am using a Kindle Fire HD 10 (7th generation) tablet running Fire OS 5.6.7.0

1 Like

I updated to 18.6.63160 today and still have the same issue where I am stuck on the loading screen. I have tried to uninstall/reinstall Hearthstone and the behavior is the same.

Clearing the cache and data did not change the behavior of being stuck at the title screen.

1 Like

Blizzard, any response to this pervasive issue, other than your post 26 days ago (which didn’t work for me)? You literally have customers trying to buy your products and are unable to.

1 Like

Hearthstone is stuck on the tavern doors title loading screen for me and never progresses past it. I’ve changed my Blizzard account password, uninstalled Hearthstone, shut down my Kindle, restarted it and reinstalled Hearthstone. After starting Hearthstone, I am still stuck on the loading screen and am still having the same issue that I was experiencing prior to running of the above steps. Clearing the cache and data did not change the behavior of being stuck at the title screen either.

Hearthstone is currently at 18.6.63160.
I am using a Kindle Fire HD 10 (7th generation) tablet running Fire OS 5.6.7.0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

informer

1 Like

I can report I’m having the exact same issue with the same hardware and software versions.

Thanks for your reports! I’m checking to see if there may be any issues our teams aware of for the moment. This does seem a bit inconsistent from the last time it happened though that I want to check for a few things here.

• Try the workaround posted above.
  • Try logging into a brand new or different account, then try logging into your main account.
  • If you are using the google drive to login, select no and please try manually logging in using the Blizzard account information instead.
  • Try seeing if the problem continues on a different connection if possible.

If all of these suggestions fail, I’ll provide any information we receive from our team here, but I strongly encourage you to contact our customer support team directly to see if we can work through this a bit further.

Thanks for the response. As you can see from my post, I’ve tried following the workaround posted above (changing password, uninstall, reboot, fresh install). My account works fine on PC and iOS. It’s just the Kindle Fire that doesn’t work.

The reason that this issue is critical to me is because I own a lot of Amazon coins. I use these coins to purchase sets and packs from the Blizzard store. I currently cannot preorder or purchase anything since I can’t even load the game on my Kindle Fire (I can’t even choose an account or get to the main menu to sign in). I am not using Google drive to log in since it is in the Amazon ecosystem (Android Play Store and other Google features are disabled or not installed).

My money in Amazon Coins is effectively being held hostage because I cannot access my account to spend them in the Blizzard Shop.

Appreciate the details! We’ve attempted to replicate the issue on our end, and it does seem to happen after the patch goes through, but usually the request after has been going through successfully for us.

Requested for files removed - no longer needed.

I do still strongly advise to contact our support team to look into possible account issues if all the suggestions in the post above did not help. We haven’t been able to successfully replicate the issue, but we are looking into this.