Blizzard does this fantastic!

There is nothing quite like Blizzards ability to, if you have a deck that has more than 60% win rate, match you up against the same deck, that basically counters yours 100% of the time, and imagine this, do that 3-4 times in a row till your win rate drops. Quite amazing for a game that cost 100CAD per expansion, I mean f off already…

1 Like

I for one, have never spent any amount of CAD for any expansion, nor USD. Barely even spend any gold aside from the minisets.

But thats not the point. The point is the game is designed to match you with players to try and maintain a roughly 50/50 win/loss ratio. So when you make a deck that climbs above that and regularly nets you a 60% win rate, it is designed to try and pit you against an opponent with a deck likely to bring that ratio back to normal. If that is someone also playing the same deck as yourself, so be it. you’ve already done better and climbed above the target ratio the game designers want you to have. Congrats!

Had you complained they matched you against someone way above you in skill, cards, rng, etc… I could understand that issue all day. It sounds as if your climb to that 60% win rate included many matches of nonchallenging opponents you got to easily win against. But complaining because the game matched you with a challenging opponent makes little sense to me. Pitting you against 3-4 challenging opponents in a row even less so since you had such a long stretch of matches against non challenging ones.

Do you think because you spend actual money every expansion you are entitled to your unchallenging stretches of wins and never get faced against challenging ones as a perk? Im genuinely curious how you came to your particular stance on this.

2 Likes

There’s no such thing, although it’s a common misconception. See, for example, this explanation (along with my personal take on the rigging theory :grinning:):

It could just be that there’s like 4 decks all the brain dead community spams on autopilot. The bigger conspiracy is the game is hot garbage instead of rigged lol.

It’s called forced 50% winrate and its not a conspiracy, it was determined they were doing it in Overwatch and I have no doubts they do in Hearthstone as well.

The game is rigged. Every facet is rigged.

The sooner you realize this, the better.

No.
2020202020202020 chars and stuff.