Arena rewards not added

Greetings Development Team!

I had a 4-2 arena run that I wasn’t able to complete before the rise of shadow expansion was launched. After the expansion was launched, I went into the arena and was able to press the key, which rewarded me with one rise of shadows pack, a 20 gold reward, and another 60 gold reward. However, none of these three items were added to my account. I spoke to someone using your live chat, and they confirmed that the rewards were not added. The live chat agent was able to add the rise of shadow pack to my account, but said he was unable to add the gold and that I should post here.

I am certain that the gold was not added. At 1:03pm EST after the expansion was launched I purchased 2 rise of shadow packs and watched my gold decrease by 200. At 1:17pm EST I opened my arena rewards and saw that the gold total had not changed.

Could you please fix this?

i don’t know about the gold, but i did not get the pack reward from my arena run

When an arena run is forcibly ended, the rewards are automatically added to your account the next time you log in. Opening the chest is purely visual. You got the rewards before you even opened it. I don’t know why, though, the live chat person said they weren’t added.

Thank you Zombiemaster for the clarification. Unfortunately, I’ve just tried to log in again after logging out, and no gold has been added to my account (my gold level is the same after I bought the two packs, before I opened my arena rewards).

Same here got none of the rewrds (gold,pack,dust)

To all: Please keep in mind that Arena rewards are added to your account when the run ends. In the case of the force-retired run these reports are for, that was the second the expansion released. You might not even have been logged on at that time.

Going to the Arena screen to open your rewards is merely a visual animation to show the rewards that at that point were already added to your account.

That is to be expected, since the gold was already added before you bought those two packs.

See Auto retired arena run showed rise of shadows pack as reward but was not added - #2 by BigHugger-2468 for a longer and more detailed explanation (focusing on the pack reward only, but dust, gold, and card rewards are handled the same).