Arena reward not received

I submitted a ticket, but they said there was nothing they could do and that I should report it here, instead. I had an unfinished arena run when the rotation happened. When I first logged in after the rotation, I saw that I had 50 more gold than the last time I logged out pre-rotation. I wasn’t sure about how much my dust had changed as I could not remember exactly how much of that I had when I last logged out, but I did know that I had the same number of ROS packs as I had when I had last logged out (2 packs that had been locked but were now unlocked). I went to the arena, and the chests showed me that my rewards from the closed out incomplete pre-rotation run were 50 gold, 25 dust, and 1 ROS pack.

I submitted a ticket notifying Blizzard that I did not get my appropriate Arena rewards. The response was as follows:

"Taking a look over the account’s activity, it does not appear that his most recent arena rewards did not intend to grant packs, just some gold and arcane dust. Here were the most recent rewards the account earned (time zones are in UTC).

2019-04-10 00:20:06 +50 Gold - Arena Reward ; +25 Arcane Dust - Arena Reward"

Clearly, this is not what was supposed to happen. Every Arena run is supposed to reward at least one pack, and the chest animations showed that I was supposed to have gotten a pack. Maybe this was a bug caused by the rotation?

Anyway, this is very upsetting, and I would appreciate your prompt assistance with this issue. With a new expansion out, every pack is so important at this stage.

Thank you very much.

Last week’s Tavern Brawl awarded one pack. Where did the other pack come from?

Hmm, now I’m feeling mixed up. I have played a bit since the new expansion launched and opened up a few ROS packs from various sources, and I can’t remember exactly where they all came from. Maybe I did just have one ROS pack before the rotation and then the second one I was thinking of was one I got from doing the first ROS quest? I can’t remember now if I did the quest before opening my first two packs. Or maybe you’re right, and I actually did get the pack from the arena run without realizing it. But the person who responded to my ticket said that their system showed my arena run only awarded gold and dust and no pack. Can’t you confirm what exactly happened by looking at my account history?

Same issue. The gold doesnt show as recived (on the lunch day i should have 95 gold, but only shows 35) i dont know if i have recived dust (reason is that I don’t know how much dust I had before receiving rewords) and I am sure that I didn’t get one card pack (from arena run before the rotation). Also i didnt get 60 gold from a quest the same day. They say that system shows rewards recived, but i dont see them in client.

Arena rewards can be confusing especially in the case of runs that were retired by Blizzard while the player is offline.
Please read the explanation here: Arena rewards not added - #6 by BigHugger-2468

I have had a similar issue. I completed 2 runs through the arena and both times it showed that I was awarded gold and neither time did I receive them.

Arena rewards are credited to your account the very moment the run ends, before you even open up the chest and see what rewards you get. Opening up the chest is purely visual.

This means that the amount of gold you had after your run ended but before you opened the chest already included the gold rewards from the run.

1 Like