[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

Device make/model: Moto e5 plus
Android version: 8.0
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: crash and freeze happens Everytime I’m scrolling through my collection. And randomly during games. Happened at least 50 times so far. Ive been in an arena when this happens and it results in a loss. 3 arena runs I’ve been cheated by this happening .

Same here:

Device make/model: Samsung J6
Android OS version: 8.0.0
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Crash occurs any time during the game, music goes on anyway. Seems to be related to a moment where an animation is on going. But once occurred during my opponent turn, he was not making any action.

1 Like

It’s been nine days already, when will this be fixed!???

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Or at least any ETA on this? Statement that the bug was found and fix is under development?

3 Likes

I have confirmed similar behavior on my chromebook. On my Samsung Chromebook 3, it always freezes when I open a Tombs of Terror chapter.

My setup consists of an old linux machine, a Chromebook, and my Android phone. The only officially supported devices I have run the broken Android version. Moreover, I have not been able to play Tombs of Terror, even though I payed for the content!

Even if Blizzard decides to fix this issue, I think I will always worry that they will simply take away the game by releasing another broken patch. I think this may be the end of my willingness to purchase Hearthstone content, and so I will look into other CCGs.

Lightseekers looks fun. Do you all have any other games you’ve been playing in absence of the now unplayable Hearthstone? Any other games out there worthy of a few hundred dollars a year?

1 Like

Same thought. I was about buying the current 2 bundles and then this started happening.

The fact that the company doesnt give any status updates, next steps or any signs to be alive makes me decide not to spend a cent on any new content.

I wish I could at least resell or exchange what I bought. I only play it (or should I say played) in my mobile. Now, I have a very expensive app taking 3 gb of space pretty much useless.

2 Likes

Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SM-T580)
Android Version 8.1.0
Crashes randomly. Whether I am interacting, waiting for a turn to end, loading a game, loading my collection, watching an opponent finish a quest, watching card animations in Dungeon Runs. I cannot reproduce it with any specific steps, the crashing is frequent and apparently happens at random.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T810)
Android OS v7.0
Crashes are completely random on this device, and although frequent, are unreliably (un)reproducable.

Moto e5 Play
LG Nexus 5x

Android 8 on both

Crashes have occured on both phones. Most recently I was playing an arena when the screen went black and I was back to my phone’s homescreen. Happened again today when I was playing a solo game. I uninstalled the game from my Motorola phone thinking the app was corrupted, but the same thing was happening on my old Nexus. Completely random occurences, no other apps open in the background.

1 Like

Device make/model: Samsung Galaxy S10+
Android OS version: 9
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Anything really. The game crashes every few minutes no matter what I’m doing. Until the Doom in the Tomb patch it never crashed before.

Moto g6
Android version 9
Freezes when going into solo mode, looking at collection, playing in arena, playing in play mode, sometimes just looking at the screen will do it sometimes. Started just after Doom in the tomb patch. Starting to get extremely annoying :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

Releasing patches without testing is unprofessional and irresponsible.

It randomly crashes on everything, before and after the patch.
Add this to the hill of reasons I’m quitting this game after the doom event.

Windows 10
Kindle Fire 8
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

2 Likes

Device make/model: HUAWEI MATE 10 PRO
It keeps crashing randomly when i’m in the game

Device make/model: Samsung Galaxy j7 crown
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Any point of playing new solo adventure, entering arena screen, or just logging into game

Hi, i got the same problem.

• samsung note 10 plus, android 9, one ui
  • vietnam market mobile phone
  • while playing (mostly on Solo adventure) sudden crashed, and returned to home screen. After that, i tried to open the game again, then it could load my on going game.
  • sometimes, it crashed right after clicking on solo adventure button on main screen.

Pleasw help us on this case, really hate it.
Thanh.

1 Like

Today I’m unable to play different than the usual every other game freeze. Repeatedly Im reopening game and it freezes during opening animation or on screen saying it will reconnect me to game. Where doea all the money Ive paid into this game go? These proble.s habe been going on for over 2 weeks and Blizzard doesnt seem interested in fixing it. Where I live I cannot get wifi so am forced to play on data. Its just my luck that this issue would affect me and that it is not big enough to warrant a quick fix. Deplorable Blizzard. I have spent a lot of hard earned money that funds your paychecks and I cant even enjoy the game on my day off. Please fix.

2 Likes

I agree. I am thinking about having my credit card company charge back the putchase of my solo adventures. After all if Blizzard does not deliver the content, then they don’t deserve the money!

Nokia 6
Android 9
The game didn’t really crash but rather came to a crawl to the point I can’t play a card. Also the action sounds were weird, as in like they were played 2-3 times one over another. Like an echo.

Device make/model: Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J710FN)
**Android OS version:**8.1.0
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Happened several times, playing a game, looking the collection…

Update: now, mainly freezing when viewing collection, building arena deck, or trying to enter solo play. Please, fix this, i have been a loyal Blizzard consumer for almost 15 years, we all deserve better from you

1 Like