[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

Exact same thing happening here. The game Just freezes when I try to go into Solo Adventure mode. I need to try at least 4 times before I can start playing. If the game crashes during a match, I can get back in easily, but If It crashes while picking a treasure or before starting the Boss fight, then it’s a nightmare again trying to get back into Solo Adventure mode without freezing.

Honor View 10
Android 9

Crash in game and I must start the app again

Device make/model: Moto g5 plus
Android OS version: Android 8.1
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Multiple different situations, including but not limited to arena, tavern brawl menu, tavern brawl match, collection, etc.

Please fix this ASAP, the game has become unplayable.

Thank you in advance

Same problem here.
Huawei P30 lite
Android 9
Most of the freezed screens are on my collection, but freezes in game too.

Same here Huawei mate 20 android 9.1.0

Motorola g7 play, Android 9

Freezes anywhere in game, esp during ranked matches

Same Here.
Moto G6 Play with Android 9

Essential Phone PH-1
Android 10

Game occasionally freezes of force closes with a graphics glitch

Moto G5 Plus
Android: 8.1.0
The game has crashed at nearly every point imaginable. It crashed about 6 times this morning within the span of 45 minutes: at the character selection screen, middle of game, end of game, at game mode selection screen.

1 Like

Google Pixle 2 XL
Android 10

Game occasionally freezes both in collection manager and in games against other players. Only way to recover is to close down ap and restart.

Very frustrating, this latest patch is proving to be a step backwards not forward.

On Pixel 2, Android 10.
Getting disconnected when queueing into a game. Small popup (containing the disconnected screen) in the upper left corner of the queue screen which quickly becomes a full screen. This issue is consistent now, but I was queueing into games fine before. This isn’t an internet problem because there is no problem loading into the game or during the game, only during the queue.

Same here, huawei p 20 lite running last android version. After the last game update it crashes a lot, is a hell to ladder as the game keep crashing randomly during battles. Also it is a lot slower, doesn’t reconnect to the battle (I get the lost message before the game try to reconnect). Uninstalling and deleting cache doesn’t work. I’ll stop playing until we get a solution.
Edit: also, if can help, when I choose a new hero portrait for 1000 wins, I can’t see it, and it was even slower, so I had to put the older heroes. It was like this for Garrosh, malfurion and anduin.

Same problem here since last patch.

Motrola Z2 Play
Android 9

It freezes in colletion, main menu, during the match, etc etc…
I notice that the back music (during the match) continue even when it freezes (but the game doesn’t answer anything).
I’ve already reported to support, did all the things they instructed me, but the problem is still happening.

Device make/model: Moto e5 plus
Android version: 8.0
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Started a few days ago with the hovering card glitch during game mentioned before. Happened about once every 2-3 games. Lost a couple of arena runs due to it. Switched to solo as I bought the bundle recently and that worked fine for about a day. Then started crashing yesterday and today it can’t get past the main menu.

At least the devs have manifested that they know something is happening and they’re working to fix It. :slight_smile:

I am just happy that they broke their game BEFORE I dropped $40.00 on hex and flex. That way, I can put that money toward a new CCG.

I am now kind of leaning toward Elder Scrolls Legends. It seems to be a more direct replacement, and in many ways it is superior to HS.

For one thing, the client actually runs. Turns out, that is a critical feature for me!

Samsung S5 active
android 6.0.1

Herthstone just turns off in the middle of a game returning me to my phones home screen and i have to re log in. i lost about 6 ranked games because of this in the past week and a half. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reset my phone multiple times. The last time i was playing a friend on a daily challenge. His phone said i started an arena run in the middle of our game!!! The game works fine on my PC.

Android 8.0.0
Samsung S6

Frezes when Arena reward is shown.
Crashes in the middle of the game.

LOST ARENA RUN BECAUSE OF CRASH! Please give me a new entry.

Samsung Galaxy S10 latest version. The screen get brither and nothing happens. if i click on the screen he loses Heartstone. I lost many arena runs becouse of that and want at least 1 free ran bacl!!

Huawei P smart Z
Android 9.0.1
4 gb ram
Resolution 2340x1080
64 gb memory 50plus gb free
CPU hisilicon kirin 710 F

Phone 100% new bought this only for play hearthstone and spend already 60plus euro on booster packs just to get a game that runs good for few minutes then starts randomly crashing for no reason while opening packs, making a deck, playing the first games, anything…
Really?