[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

3 games so far without crash, the squelsh button is broken though.:zipper_mouth_face:

They fixed the issue but no compensation for lost daily quests, ranked and arena matches. I hope next expansion really compensate this issues

1 Like

Impossible to play. App crash once every minute for me.

Device make/model: OnePlus 6T
Android OS version: 10
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Could be anything. Battlegrounds, standard Ranked, casual. No pattern. Sometimes I just have to “tap to reconnect”, other times restart the app entirely.

Huawei p20, Android 9, the game just simply closes every 10 minutes on average for over a month now.

Galaxy Tab A
Android 7.1.1
Freezed on loading screen, cleared cache and nothing, deleted data, nothing. Uninstalled and up reinstall and restart i get this error message
Failed to get update. Check your internet connection.
I have connection on my tablet as im writing this right now. Previous posts of frustration with crashing and now after a month, patch update and situation is worse.

Try checking if hs has acces to location and storage in app permissions. It fixed the problem for me. Good luck m8

Device make/mode : iPhone 7
Android OS version: iOS 13.2
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred : black screen then get disconected as soon as i try to whisp anyone

I reinstalled after they said they fixed disconnect issues for mobile, guess what: they DIDN’T. They made it worse: now when i get DC’d half of the time i get back in trying to reconnect the game starts as nothing happened, no trying to reconnect to match, no lost or win for disconnection message. And they wander why they are loosing presences by the minute. I hope every mobile user with issues goes back to store to give the proper evalutation

I mean for me on mobile its finally been fixed, still annoyed tho there wasnt any form of apology or compensation for a month of keeping the mobile version broke but at least i can actually do something when im bored waiting on a bus

Mobile Phone: Xiaomi Pocophone F1
Android version 8.1.0
Updates often cause the problems with logging in the game, which can be solved only by reinstalling

Game still crashes even after 2nd mobile issue update patch :see_no_evil:
Device make/model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Android OS version: Android 7.0 OS
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Random crashes with blackscreen on any situation

same as me with honor 8

Game crushes every time after main menu loaded on Asus Zenfone 2, Android 5 OS.
The last patch has broken the mobile client

A post was split to a new topic: Davion - Unable to install Hearthstone

I have no more issues after the patch, using Moto G5S

Hey all,

Thanks for the continued reports! Our QA team is still investigating the crash on Android that some users are getting.

Please keep in mind this thread is only tracking crash issues. If you are getting disconnected instead, please create a new topic.

Device make/model: HUAWEI P9 lite
Android OS version: 7.0
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: The game freezes in any mode at any time.

Google pixel 2
Crashing frequently. Largely been testing battle grounds but also crashing in other modes.
MMR just dropped from 5000 to 4000, non ranked play mode is bordering on unusable as well.

Cleared cache and data aswell as full reinstall. Game working as intended for about an hour be for returning the above again.

I’ve never seen this behaviour on any apps I’ve used before be it Android or iOS. To the point where I thought it must be my phone and was about to factory reset. Going by the above thread and no issues on any of my other applications It looks to be on your end.

Samsung galaxy tab s2 android version 7.0 still crashing randomly at times.