[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

Same Here, Samsung J5Prime and J5Pro, (My Wife and I have same problem).

Estoy teniendo el mismo problema el un hawei nova 3

Game crashes while Iā€™m in matches. Affects 50% of games. Lost many games due to this glitch, both on the turn I should have won and from losing tempo mid match. Seriously damages playability. Hopeful for the patch coming!
Moto G5
Android 8.1.0

Were still waiting, sorry to pest but this is actually getting on my nerves now, there are so many games im losing from ā€œdisconnectsā€ which is actually the game freezing and crashing, im fed up, fix the issue please, hearthstone is what i spend time on out the house, i am bored out of my mind and if i want another game il have to remove HS for storage.

FIX. IT.

3 Likes

Why you gotta lie to us like this man?

4 Likes

Hello, I am experiencing extremely frustrating instant App close in critical match moments.

My phone is a Huawei P20 Pro. I had the app close instantly 2 times today, both in critical game moments, both which cost me the turn/hence the match. If you are unlucky enough to get the app close on you when you are thinking a late game turn, and if you are more unlucky to receive the error ā€œplease restart the applicationā€ when you try to run HS again, which basically forces you to go to your settings -> apps -> find HS and force stop it, your turn will be gone 100%.

Funny how this only happens in the most critical game moments, like after playing Finley, so that after you reconnect to your game, you cannot do anything since your screen is stuck in the discover hero power, which doesnā€™t work and you are dead !

So yeah, cost me 1 win streak and 1 really cool comeback. Thank you Blizzard <3

Game crashes while Iā€™m in matches, adventures, arena, collection etcā€¦
ehhh climb ladder crash
arena crash
win streaks crash
adventures many crashes from 1min play to 15-20 mins

Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320FL)
Android 8.0.0

All I can say is keep posting here, keep rating the game down in the store, and just continue to make noise. At this point I donā€™t want any compensation for the lack of ability to play - I want a resolution or SOME response from Blizzard other than, we know of an issue and we are working on it. This is a large company with a very large player base on a platform that is currently unplayable. I donā€™t get how no company response, no PR response NOTHING from them

3 Likes

This game became literally unplayable since that patch. I have stopped playing ranked and arena first, and focused on brawls and PvE while waiting for the fix to come.

Itā€™s almost a month now, I basically quit the game already even if I checked the status for bugfix every now and then.
Now, I do not think it worth waiting anymore (I do not want to play it on PC, I usually play it on phone while commuting).
There are plenty of alternatives to choose from, so itā€™s really time to move onward and forget about HS - even if I played this game since beta.

This kind of ignorance is just so unprofessional: reproducing the issue - which is basically the best way to troubleshoot a bug - is very simple, just play the game on any Android device and crash will happen. Releasing such quality software is rather surprising, this means that there is no test at all for the supported platforms (is seems to impact all Android versions) and no desire at all to attempt to fix the issue. It took quite a while to at least admit that there is an issueā€¦

All the anti-support this issue has is just unprofessional, I cannot believe fixing a crash issue with 100% reproducibility could take such long:).
Anyway, keep up the good job, the game will decline more and more.

4 Likes

Blizzard: Multi-million gaming company. Canā€™t fix a bug for a whole month.
Also Blizzard: Bans Blitzchung for stating his free opinion.

This game is dead for me. I donā€™t even bother playing it anymore on mobile. As other people said: There are plenty of great card games to choose from. Every user should really wonder if they want to support Blizzard with their customer service and banning policy.

Have the same on Huawei p20 since the last patch. Game continuously freezes, crashes or black screens (happens when reconnecting to a game a lot as well) and it takes 5x longer to load up then it did before the patch.
It happens the least on play mode, but when it does it mostly crashes again when trying to get reconnect to the game.

For Tavern Brawl, Solo and especially on Arena it crashes a bit less then once per game.
When building a deck for Arena, the game usually crashes 3x before Iā€™ve finished picking the cards.

Iā€™ve not been able to find a patern for when it happens, but itā€™s been going on for too long nowā€¦

Off topic, but also a very ennoying issue: Since the forum move, the keyboard from my mobile fully covers the reply box when in portrait mode and can only see 2 lines in landscape modeā€¦ It should just shift up when keyboard appearsā€¦

A new patch is supposed to go live in a couple of hours. It will probably add the pre-order options for the new expansion and a free Legendary for everyone, kind of like they did with Vargoth. It will also include the new mode but I think that it will become available for most people next week, Anywhoo, letā€™s hope the the patch will fix the issueā€¦

3 Likes

Hey gang :wave:

With todayā€™s release of patch 15.6, we would like to check it with our Android users to see if issues have improved or otherwise changed. If crashes persist, letā€™s continue gathering these details:

Device make/model:
Android OS version:
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred:

1 Like

Device make/model: Huawei Nova 3
Android OS version: 9
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Mostly during battle and choosing Adventure mode , sometimes when unpacking packs of cards.
Happens 10-12 times per day.

It a rough game to climb with a 60 percent win deck. This is impossible with an extra two losses per ten games. They either are apathetic to the player base or have horrible management. Please either admit you are lost blizz or give us a timeline. The point of permanant boycott is nigh.[quote=ā€œDSilhoutte-1280, post:326, topic:15514, full:trueā€]
All I can say is keep posting here, keep rating the game down in the store, and just continue to make noise. At this point I donā€™t want any compensation for the lack of ability to play - I want a resolution or SOME response from Blizzard other than, we know of an issue and we are working on it. This is a large company with a very large player base on a platform that is currently unplayable. I donā€™t get how no company response, no PR response NOTHING from them

Are there any plans to make this right with the players? As the above poster mentioned, it has been nearly impossible to climb. Also, I along with Iā€™m sure many of us have lost numerous arena matches because of this glitch.

Tablet Lenovo YT3-X90L, Android 6.0.1: for me, problems solved :+1:

Moto G5 play, so far after patch implementation I havenā€™t had any issues. Patch seems to have fixed the issue for me and my wife. Thank you, I appreciate you guys getting this resolved. I hope it is fixed for everyone and this issue can finally be laid to rest.

1 Like

Nothing fixed for me

So far so good on my Moto G6. Thanks for getting to it.