[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

because some android phones have issues and others dont ?
isnt it obvious ?

I have the same issues sometimes but mostly the game is stable on S9+.

I suggest Blizzard that they should testing new app versions for iOS and Android !!!before!!! they going live!

We have to pay hundreds of euros and dollars a year for Hearthstone, we can expect stable and working versions for mobile. Please solve that catastrophic company police, thank you.

We players aren’t your beta testers BLZ!

Thanks for reading this,

LaMystica

Samsung galaxy tab a
Android 9

Freezes in all actions between 1-20 minutes after starting the app. Searching for opponent, while match, collection. Mostly while matches if animations start

Listen. I get it. It’s been all the way since 15.4. But support seems to repeatedly think this this has something to do with Android. Do you guys realize how mad you’re making your user base? I’m losing so many games from ranked and spent how much on this game.

I never write on these boards. If you can’t find the bug then mitigate by rolling back. This issue happened just after the 15.4 drop. Everyone is complaining. Actually take this seriously.

Android version: 8.1.0
Current version: OPSS28.85-17-6
Security patch level: February 1, 2019
Moto G5 Plus

Device make/model: Huawei Mate 20X
Android OS version: 9
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: It has happened so many times that crash occurred across various things: loading, playing, browsing library, clicking contacts, viewing settings.

Same issue here, Samsung A6, Android 9. Are we there yet?

It keep happening to me since as well since the introduction of the dual class event: the game is unplayable, lost a lot of arena games for nothing. Please blizzard do something :slight_smile: Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)

Same issue with my samsung galaxy tab A, android 9.
Freezes, freezes, freezes … give us a solution and a compensation.

Device make/model: Huawei P30 Pro
Android OS version: 9.1.0.193
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: crashes and freezes appear to occur randomly, it is almost unplayable on Android now.
A problem this big lasting this long should be compensated somewhat.

1 Like

FIX THIS ALREADY! I am not playing again until it is fixed and I may not go back just because of this bug. It freezes all the time. Nothing in particular causes it. It appears to be random, but i have lost soooo many arena and normal matches that I won’t try again until it is fixed.

Samsung Tab
Android 8.1

1 Like

It’s not fun at all when I lose or win just because of a game crash bug. You went all fancy bringing back Wild cards into Standard for a limited time.
But what did it cost?

—Everything.

Wonder how many bundles they sold to Android users.

No ETA and no reply to questions on compensation pretty much seals it for me that this is not a company worth supporting. HS was pretty much the last Blizzard game on the list I even consider playing after BFA was a massive disappointment. Every time I check back to see if they’ve given new reason to put faith in them, they add two new reasons to avoid them at all costs instead.

It’s just endless poor quality, bugs, changes that make no sense or make things less fun, cash grabs and terrible PR stunts. What on earth happened…

1 Like

**Device make/model:Moto G5
**Android : 8.1.0
**What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Game runs slow time to time and freeze so often to be played on mobile phone. Usually I need to close quick and re-enter so hopefully I only lost one or two turns…quite annoying

Ok so let me summarize this for you… this took 3 minutes going over the first 100 posts

Moto G6, Z2, G7
Samsung Galaxy, Edge, J7, Note, S10, J5
LG Stylo 4
Huawei P20, P30, Mate 10, Mate 20, Mate 30
Xaomi
Honor

Android

I’m sure I missed many others.

Again… WHAT ELSE do you or Blizzard need to accept this is a WIDE issue? The color of the case maybe? There’s enough information here, information that even should not have been provided by real users but by Quality Analysts / Testers.

This is a PRODUCTION BROKEN APPLICATION affecting PRODUCTION USERS. A serious company would prioritize this as a CRITICAL issue with an ETA of hours or a couple of days, not weeks. It doesn’t matter if it is a “game”, should be treated as software that users that have paid can’t make any use of it.

12 Likes

Crashed again during an arena game, then crashed when trying to reconnect and it was after an opponent card animation (2nd time I reopened the app the game told I lost : / ). Also it seems that when trying to reach certain parts of the collection it crashes so it may be specific cards (I had to add N’zoth searching for him instead of going through the pages).
Just came back here to see how this goes since losing an arena run from this is frustrating.

Also as I mentioned before, if I press Solo Adventures the game crashes 100% of the time (and I purchased both adventures LOL)

Stylo4
Unknown version
Everytime I tap solo adventure it just goes to my homescreen

They just waited till the event ends. omegalul. upcoming patch if u didnt know will be at the end of halloween. it means they roll back their changes and the next hallowween will be the same. nice politics from little chinese company i am not surprised. thanks for the hot fix and 4 weeks without playing this game. good work

4 Likes

Legends of Runeterra awaits…

5 Likes

Hello all,
I was facing the same issue with my Huawei P20 lite.
Could be a coincidence but uninstalling Hearthstone and reinstalling it on Amazon App Store the crashes didn’t happen anymore.
Two days without issue for now (Rank 7 reached :)).
Can anybody else confirm this?

Regards,
Andrea

Will Blizzard compensate that issues or will they laugh in our face while we lost a lot of resources, daily quests, arena runs, ranked matches, time and patience?

2 Likes