[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

I want to play, damn you blizzard.

At least they decided to break the game BEFORE I spent 40 bucks in those bundlesā€¦ I donā€™t think I will ever buy anything else regarding HS

2 Likes

Model: Huawei P20
Android 9 (EMUI 9.1.0.311)

Happened several time for no apparent reason

It feels as if it was getting worse for me; especially when playing Single Player adventures:

Device make/model: Galaxy J7 SM-J27U
Android OS version: 8.1.0
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Mostly when transitioning in the menus, especially in the single player game modes; Also, not as frequent during a match (verified both online and single player.)

Just remember how bad blizzard runs a card game when they want to sell you things like diablo immortal.

Huawei P20 lite
EMUI 9.1.0
I AM BEING HAMMERED BY CONSTANT SHUTDOWN. I HAVE TO RESTART GAME EVERY SINGLE TIME. AT LEAST 5 SHUTDOWNS PER HOUR!

Huawei P20
EMUI 9.1.0

Lately Iā€™ve also been crashing all the time. Lost so many rankeds because of it! zzzzzzz.

Today I crashed from a ranked game, tried to go back in like 5 times and nothing, always crashing when rejoining the match. Not sure if it is a card or something, but FIX THIS PLEASE!

14 days (two weeks) with the issue notified, any update yet?
Canā€™t play ranked as unstable it becames. Even solo adventures are just frustrating to reload constantly.

Huawei P30

Samsung J7 Prime 2 SMG611MT
Android 9
usually crashed miggame after some card with an animation is played

1 Like

Congrats blizzard, team fuking five, its a joke, i already lost all my patience, and from now on you lost a client. Very, very good job. Thanks to the community for all the good times. Hopefully we will cross in another game, see ya.

you posted 3 times here and unlike most of the people having freezes or crashes you refused to post
Device make/model:
Android OS version:
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred

it doesnt make any sense you post on a technical support thread and refuse to post that info

I have a theory! Itā€™s the Halloween effects and formats that have broken the android clients. Perhaps they are just waiting out the season, then the buggy code will be rolled back.

Of course, we mobile users get screwed out of a whole season of play, but who cares? Certainly not Blizzard!

I hope the candy corn and fog was worth it.

3 Likes

Same on Huawei P20 Pro, system is Android 9.1, latest version of Hearthstone. The game crashes randomly, idk what makes it happen. Sometimes I can play for an hour without any problems, sometimes I start a game, and after 30 sec it just closes. Not to mention the game still canā€™t be updated via mobile network, only on wifiā€¦

Why would you or Blizzard need more info? Is it not obvious that it is happening for pretty much all Android devices, for most of models and just using the application, no matter what action you are performing?

Makes ALL sense to post on a technical support thread when you are a user affected for a broken application, specially if youā€™ve paid for it, regardless if you are just reporting it doesnā€™t work, or if you gather internal logs and post technical info.

More then a week ago i allready sent a post here about the issue, ive read they know of the problem, but as i just saw ingame its still not fixed, just lost 3 matches in a row due to constant crashes. This is getting rediculous. Like always blizz doesnt care, they only care about the $$$$.

Same issue on Galaxy S8.

Ok, if they need that.
J7 prime
Android 9.1
And, blackscreen, adventures dont work, brawl dont work, everything freeze. Ergo, lost ranked, lost event,lost gold, lost patience. Like a lot of people with a mobile phone.

ā€¦But wait, they supposedly know the problem and they are working on that even without that infoā€¦weirdā€¦
Let me ask, you have the same problem or you are here just to defend the indefensible.

Same here with a Huawey Psmart 2019

Thereā€™s a post on reddit from a community manager, Chris Attalus I think his name was, saying that they have pinpointed the cause of MOST of the crashes (I am not a programmer, but to me it seems that huge amounts of incompetence would be required to take something that worked and create MULTIPLE serious problems with it) and they will release the fix as part of a major update that they hope will happenā€¦ Drum rollā€¦ SOME TIME WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS! Enjoy one month and a half of a broken game mobile users!

1 Like

Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

Game freezes several times a day now. In collection, in matches.
Game is unplayable.
Iā€™ve given up on blizzard correcting this issue. Donā€™t know whats happened to blizzard lately but there seems to be less and less interest in making games good anymore. No patching no balance, not just hearthstone but several of blizzards games are going dumpster.

Thanks for the good times. Iā€™m out of hearthstone.