[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

Device make/model: Huawei P smart +
Android OS version: 9
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred:

Few scenario’s:
Most frequently (an average of 3 times per login): screen instantly turns black after turns or right before my opponent plays a card. The phone sends me to my home menu. This also happens sometimes while I edit decks in my collection.
Less frequent: Game freezes in stead of turning black and the game does not send me to my home screen.

Please fix this issue. I’ve lost multiple games in Arena and ranked play due to crashes in the game. This causes a lot of frustration and takes the fun out of a game that I used to enjoy playing.

1 month to fix this ****, you are a group of chimpanzees using IBM with Windows 95 :monkey:

1 Like

Same here man, In fact I, m already replacing the game for some other options in the meanwhile, but i’m seriously thinking of just quit it… And I’ve been playing the game since beta…

2 Likes

Come on boys… you can do it!

my phone on android 5 is running fine and probably isnt the only one
all im saying is finding out what is causing it and solving it may be hard to do because it isnt affecting all devices or at least specific versions

10 days ago…

1 Like

Huawei Nova 3i
Too many crashes in too many situations to count.
Given it has been 4 weeks and no patch, and hundreds of replies, I don’t really think you have taken this seriously.
I will be spending $0 on the next expansion unless a proper response is provided: perhaps the only way your customers can make themselves heard? :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Xiomi S3 with 6.0.1. Android
Only during play with real opponent , app crash and needs restart which result in lost game. This is happening on wifi or mobile data in 75% of all games. There is no reason to play.
Never happen in collection solo addventure etc.

Yep, problem exists for 22 days already, 10 days ago finally a reaction, as of today still no patch. Marvelous.

1 Like

I can just feel it in my bones. As soon as All Hallows ends, and the patch rolling back the special effects and format comes out, Android users will be able to play again!

That is, until the next holiday. Then we’ll no doubt be screwed over again. As for compensation. HA! It would be foolish to think that Blizzard cares about anyone other than the ruling party of China! :wink:

1 Like

The Hallows End event is over. The bug persists. 22 days and counting, no ETA of the fix. Amazing.

4 Likes

Wanted to share this to the community. I had a support ticket open asking for a refund of the recent aventure, which for obvious reasons I can’t use. The ticket was closed with no action. I reopened it and asked for escalation. This is the response I got from their support ñ.

" At this point any additional contacts related to the issue at hand will not receive a response and will result in disciplinary action against the battle.net account up to and including permanent account closure."

So, apart from having me waste money in a useless product, now I get warnings to delete my account if I claim my rights as a customer.

Well done.

Same problem. Xiaomi redmi S2.

Same issue on Moto Z Play Droid running Android 8.0 and Galaxy Tab A running Android 9.0.

Like many players, I’ve invested a lot of time and money in this game. If this is the level of customer service Blizzard offers, I think my days of buying new packs are done.

1 Like

So is there going to be any compensation for people who havent gotten to experience the event or have been unable to properly enjoy hearthstone for a hole month which also had an event going through it?

2 Likes

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016
Android 8.1.0
Game freezes during gameplay, when searching for opponents or browsing my collection. Only started since last patch.

oh man … i reported this 21 days ago.
And still no fix.

Also if the freeze happens in a match and u close the app and restart it the game will not try to reconnect to your still ongoing match but will freeze again if u try to start a new match etc.
If you close the app and restart then u will get the message that u lost your last match due to the disconnect.

yeah Blizz - the small Indiecompany / a mere start-up - with a troubleshooting attitude like that u will never get as big as Bing, Zune, HD-DVD and BetaMax!

1 Like

I kindly encourage everyone who is reading this post to rate the Hearthstone application accordingly on Playstore. Thank you.

9 Likes

Still no blue post adressing this issue and when it will be resolved accept for the aknowledgement there is something wrong from more then 10 days ago and that it will be resolved. When? Next year? Next expansion? If i showed this lack of support at work i would’ve been sacked weeks ago… a major company like this should resolve this in days.

5 Likes

This is Blizzard punishing people who supported HK.

1 Like