Aman'Thul Vs surgurus

Aman’ Thul is the strongest titan and the highfather of them all, first of the titans!

Other one, imprisoned and defeated because he want’s to destroy everything and all Azeroth!

Voted for Aman’Thul! Not a :sheep:

2 Likes

My favorite part of your post was to make sure you spelled correctly the Priest’s Titan name in the title. Yet, make sure you poorly spell a close enough resemblance to the Warlock Titan mhmm… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

How many Titans did it take to lock down Sargeras?

1 Like

No. I am not a :sheep: who votes for Aman’Thul just because you tell me to do it.

I vote for “surgurus”, because he is the best. And because of the free pack :muscle:

5 Likes

:sheep: i said you nothing what to do. :sheep: always make assumptions out of nowwhere.

I voted for the best Titan Aman’Thul, everyone is free to vote for what they want.

1 Like

Yep, they sure are… But only those voting for Sargeras will get maximum packs.

You cant meme your way to victory. Trust me, I have tried, multiple times. To this day I continue to. but its an exercise in futility.

You are not some sort of Messiah for gambling on the underdog, you’re a fool for doing it.

2 Likes

I love how ironically and symbolically (yes, yes, it’s just a game) but how it’s essentially turned into Good vs. Evil (the representation of the two Titans) and how, reflective of so much in real life these days, people will choose the evil in order to gain material goods.

Just a fun little observation.

4 Likes

The Titans aren’t real.

Furthermore, in case you actually think this is “good vs evil,” the Pantheon isn’t good. Over the last few WoW expansions it’s clear that the Pantheon (and their Keepers, especially Odyn) are far-right authoritarians (euphemism) who scrub entire planets clean of life if they fall outside of a desired path. They are the Pantheon of Order, and Algalon literally talks about resetting solar systems and committing omnicide multiple times.

In Un’goro Crater post-Cataclysm, you get to job-shadow a Titan watcher who throws animals into lava just to see how they react and die.

Titans aren’t good guys.

2 Likes

I honestly clicked this post to see who surgurus was before I realized what he actually meant

I just want my free packs tbh. Idgaf who I have to vote for

1 Like

You have to vote for Sargeras if you want most packs. As this is the final round maybe Blizzard will show the votes so I can have a laugh at the 99% votes Sargeras vs 1% Aman’thul. Even if the most youtubers didn’t say vote Sargeras he would have still won by a huge margin.

2 Likes

Who on Azeroth is ‘surgurus’? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

‘People’ is a rather generous way to describe them. :grinning: I guess you could call cattle, rats, swine or sheep in particular :sheep: ‘people’ too. :grinning:

Sounds less like an euphemism and more like a label, meaning ‘anyone who doesn’t bow down to my oh-so-progressive :smirk: ideas’. Something like, ‘freedom of opinion — the way I see it — is crucial, therefore those who are incompatible with this view have no right to exist’. Yeah, yeah, that’s your typical killing in the name of life, drinking for sobriety and ploughing for chastity. But I digress… Still, I’d add one more thing: political terms ‘left’ and ‘right’ have actually got little to do with this, it’s more about the rights of the working class, social welfare and so on vs ‘liberal’, as in ‘free market’ etc, political inclinations.

And it’s hard to blame them, to be honest. In their place, I could abide even a few tentacled faceless horrors, perhaps, but a world populated by the likes of the Mailbox Dancer, A.F. Kay and Leeroy Jenkins would be just too much — I’d probably consider wiping it, since such atrocities tarnish the whole existence.

Of course, this is not necessarily the ultimate course of action to be taken, both in the Warcraft universe and the real world.

While Aman’Thul personally ripped Y’Shaarj from Azeroth, this was too destructive (the Well of Eternity, resulting from this, is essentially a giant wound, filled with the blood of the titan namesake), and doing the same with the rest three of those parasites would undo the world and its nascent Titan (world-soul or whatever), so they chose to contain the rest with wards instead.

On this Earth, there were projects to more or less blast a big straight between Alaska and Mexico, eliminating the real-world counterpart of the Black Empire and the root of many plagues, but these were scrapped as too destructive for the planet and causing too much life loss, so the evil there had to be containded otherwise (mostly by having enough nukes, heh-heh, to deter it).

In both cases, however, corruptive influence would seep outside and spread, so neither scenario is perfect — it’s more of a choice of lesser evil and destruction.

They more or less are, since they’ve been doing their job in Warcraft’s cosmic order, I mean the balance of six dominant forces and all that, while Sargeras sought to unmake it all (if you want a real-life analogy, he’d prefer a nuclear wasteland to a prospect of allowing at least one evil capitalist empire to exist — that was more or less the path he chose, like treating headache with a guillotine). Same thing with Zovaal: Death isn’t an ‘evil force’, it’s just one of the six domains, as is Order, and the other Eternal Ones in Shadowlands were just performing their roles in the big machine and maintaining the balance, while he sought to break it all, so that the whole existence would serve him instead.

(Updated and edited)

False. Both HS fans from twitter and reddit are standing behind Sargeras. I voted for him. Plus, his name has been used more times since the creation of Hearthstone than Aman’thul. Vote for the true leader

3 Likes

Take a chill pill. Nobody cares about you calling them sheep. Calling someone a sheep is laughing at your ignorance. If you look at it from outside the box everyone is a sheep in this world because everyone follows the herd, willingly or not, rich or poor. You will notice most smart people don’t use the term sheep, just ignorant people do.

1 Like

True.

:sheep: will sell their souls for “free” HS pack.

1 Like

:grinning: Take a look at this:

1 Like

Nothing is FREE. But :sheep: will call it so, regardless.

1 Like

Nothing starts with n and ends with g

1 Like

Another bold statement (the previous one was about Aman’Thul’s being the strongest — still waiting for any official lore to back it up), but this one is easy to disprove: a single counterexample suffices — and cheese in a mousetrap will do.

Quotation marks — ever heard about such things? You could use them, you know. :grinning:

1 Like

Proud to be a sheep when it comes to a meaningless vote for card packs.

3 Likes