The titan we are voting for

“With a howl of fury and sorrow, the former champion raised his blade and struck Aggramar down, cleaving him in two. Outraged by this murder, the Pantheon launched an all-out assault on Sargeras, but, unable to stand against the fallen titan’s Fel might, soon perished as well.”

Sargeras literally soloed the rest of the Pantheon. Fortunately for them, Norgannon was running Ice Block beforehand.

2 Likes

Take away social media and other platforms and i would be willing to wager Sargeras still wins by a mile. Easily the most recognized and loved Titan in WoW lore.

4 Likes

Imagine cheering for the titan who wants to destroy all living and Azeroth itself. Wow…

Aman’Thul is strangest, followed by Norgannon.

Power to manipulate time > rest. And yes, Aman’Thul knew what will happen. Some things must be let to happen for a reason.

Anyway that fel unfused wretch is now imprisoned and forgotten. Except for some :sheep: that members him as " special".

For Azeroth!

1 Like

i dont care who the titan is, i want packs

6 Likes

If this were an election with real-world consequences then voting for the bad guy just because he’s well-known and can beat the other guys in the next round would indeed be a bad move. Good thing the only real-world consequence of voting for Sargeras is getting more packs.

3 Likes

Assuming what’s in everyone’s best interest isn’t at all pretentious and patronising, is it?

I suppose that’s also a possible outlook. However, how about a different one?

For once, something more or less cool or unusual has happened, in this case, a would-be popularity contest of sorts. At least it’s not routine and could have been fun. However, what have we got instead? Ahem… players :sheep: ‘banding together’ with a splendid kind of mentality: let’s spoil whatever fun there could have been for ourselves, so that no-one else can have any either. :man_facepalming:

Well, that’s an attitude I can respect. Had I chosen that one, I dunno if I could say the same about the ‘company’ in which I’d have landed.

Sounds too generous for the Bli$$ard we know :grinning: (it’s not even Alterac anymore for some scrubs to get free legendaries; take some measly packs and rejoice, you plebs!), but yeah, the voting system could have been better. At least give those packs regardless of choice or whatever.

Oh, which reminded me… Remember what happened to the greatest (mortal) warlock ever, and, as much as I respect Nemsy and her considerable might, that’d be Gul’dan? If you take the Hearthstone rendition in particular, the last chapter of his Book of Heroes has this scene. So yeah… Even the mightiest of warlock might have wanted to choose their ‘patron’ differenty. :grinning:

By the way, have you got any confirmation of that?

As far as I recall, he’s the oldest known and also their leader, but that’s it.

You forgot Eonar, when it comes to their impact on Azeroth.

If memory serves, Aman’Thul blessed Nozdormu with the mastery of time, Norgannon gifted Malygos with the arcane (magic), but Eonar gave her boon to two of our favourite dragon girls — Alexstrasza and Ysera, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was particularrly loved at least for that. Oh, and yeah, there was also Khaz’goroth, who ‘blessed’ Neltharion with wielding the whole weight of the planet or something like it, but apparently, he didn’t like that burden much and was more than happy to get rid of it at any cost, so I dunno if that has turned out to be such a great idea… :grinning:

I take umbrage at that. :grinning: Not that Illidan had much to leave behind (I mean, what was there left for him on Azeroth worthy of his attention? Tyrande? :rofl: Doesn’t sound convincing to me, and even that was a bit problematic), but still, he was actually willing to meet Sargeras once more and then see to it that this one doesn’t spill any more fel soup somewhere.

Those… community members you mentioned aren’t Illidan, though, there’s that. :grinning:

PS By the way, looks like my assumptions about poor ‘noname’ Amitus have turned out wrong — not even ‘political correctness’ and being a titanic Cariel lookalike saved her from elimination in round one. Well, I suppose being such an unknown character without any lore behind her doesn’t help — speaking of which, more or less the coolest or best-known characters have made it through so far. Both times I voted for Norgannon — his name sounds like a cool reference to (New) Organon, by the way.

Round 3 is open! Sargeras survived the second round; let’s keep it up!

2 Likes

Your Titan sees your devotion and smiles upon you.

3 Likes

Loving the free packs so far!

5 Likes

Wait… Eonar is not the finalist? And here I was thinking, should have voted for her in round 2 — ’ For the Lifebinder!’

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Alexstrasza%27s_Champion

Alright, then, go for daddy Aman’Thul and frustrate those… herd players. :sheep: :grinning:

It’s okay, you can tell the truth. We all know you’re frustrated by getting free stuff, Schyla.

You don’t need to put on a brave face in front of our best friend, Sparky, who is better than all of us with their principled stand to not get themselves free stuff.

3 Likes

It’s a hard life, man. The hardest thing about getting free packs is having to click the space bar more times to acquire said free stuff. It’s really taking a toll on my thumbs.

2 Likes

It’s really frustrating, for sure. I have spent half the night and most of the morning preparing to log in and click because it’s such a monumental thing.

I just feel awful about all this.

2 Likes

The first part is definitely true, if you say so :grinning: , however, you don’t need to address us as royalty (in plural). :grinning:

https://youtu.be/csfW19TcBsQ?t=710
https://youtu.be/csfW19TcBsQ?t=801

First hit is free. :grinning: ‘To get them to come back for a second, of course.’

Don’t you say! Even when you’re authenticated on the forums, you’ve gotta click the log-in button one more time on the voting page. At least it’s not asking for the name and password…

(Updated a bit)

Vote for who you want to but understand Sargeras is one of the most well known and popular Titan’s in all of WoW lore. Even without this whole rally to vote thing going on i would have placed big money on Sergaras winning it all.

#Sergaras did nothing wrong

4 Likes

Let him vote for Aman’Thul, it will still be 99% Sargeras 1% Aman’thul

2 Likes

I would have bet on Eonar, based also on some other projections, what of it?

I appreciate the effort, I suppose, but you don’t really need to lecture anyone here. :grinning:

Yea buddddyyyyy! Already at 4 Titan card packs, that 1 in 10 pack legendary looking more realistic. If Warlock Titan goes down, I end at 5. If he wins, be at 6. I feel like I win either way tbh. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Dw, Sargeras will win.

2 Likes

Sargeras won :smile: We did it folks :smile:

6 Likes