Someone teach me this trick

I would, but to teach some people is to spoil their… sheer brilliance. :rofl:

I do recall you being good enough to receive some ‘privilege points’ from a hypothetical rigging algorithm, though, but maybe there are not enough ‘boons’ for everyone in the flock. :rofl: So yeah, I’d suggest being yourself, except more visibly so. :grinning: I dunno, upgrade your supposedly oh-so-awesome battletag to something even more stellar (you can look for more examples in my post lined above), write some more posts on the forum with your genuine thoughts :rofl: — perhaps you will be noticed by the system. Oh, and don’t forget reading lots of reddits etc and doing what thet suggest there, it might help. :rofl:

Hmm, has this reply turned out too… serious? :thinking: No, I suppose it’s an adequate response to the question raised. :rofl:

PS Oh, yeah, I suppose one could also spend lots of cache to promote your YouTube channel or similar, paint one’s hair green and upload garbage content, behaving like an obnoxious hyperactive overgrown kid and screaming something like, “I’M A CACTUS!” Some even have managed to get into the ‘big streamer’ category like that, apparently. :smirk:

2 Likes