29.6 Known Issues

How about shop fix? cant play arena 11 days

8 Likes

Hello! My shop in HS is closed for about 1 month now! I kinda start to dislike this slow fix of this issue. And I was reporting it in your “support” form so far they could not resolve it and redirect me to this forum.
P.s. would be nice to see at least “sorry for your inconvenience” but I guess I am asking for too much.

6 Likes

Guys, the Russian players stupidly blocked access to the store, and no one will return it, my store has been closed for 3 months.

2 Likes

Russian players blocked the store ?
:exploding_head: :question: :grey_question:

Or did you mean that the store is closed for Russian players ?

2 Likes

Yes, The store is closed to Russian players.

3 Likes

Ahem…

Just above there is this:

1 Like

Battlegrounds:
The card “three lil quilboar” has the deathrattle “play 3 blood gems ons your quilboar” and it does, but after battle the effect doesn’t stick and the minions revert to the stats before the match.
It is weird, because with other cards the effect does stick.

If you know, could you run me by what regions are on the EU server? I can’t quite find where it’s written down.

I think Hearthstone has 4 types of realms, like the World of Warcraft game:

• Americas and Oceania
  • Korea (Corée in french)
  • Europe
  • Taiwan

By sorting by region, you will see which countries are in each “region”.

It’s a French link because I’m French.

In that case, since OCE is different to EU, then it isn’t just EU whose shop is closed.

The bug where Sire Denathrius quest in BG duos on mobile doesn’t show after the first turn…

Phone Chat is bugged.

There are regions (or ‘sub-regions’, since Europe is one of the regions; see also below) there? I’ve never heard anything like it.

You could (or are supposed to) also specify a country in your bnet profile, and it might affect some offers in the shop (as for Russia in particular, since some people have mentioned it, I think rune$tones aren’t offered in the in-game shop for players with this country in their profile, but that’s apparently it; previously, some bugs (?) related to the shop, affecting Russian players, were reported, but these are bygones now anyway), but I don’t think it’s got anything to do with the problem in question.

For me personally, for example, the shop has been permanently closed since the big patch.

Truly?

I’ve always thought there are three: Europe, Americas and Asia. You can actually choose one in the Bnet client when you launch the game.

Fix the store, I can’t spend my shekels (game gold)…

3 Likes

Maybe for hearthstone.

I think the region has nothing to do with the closed store bugs in all cases so it doesn’t change anything.

1 Like

I know only eu players having this bug

Will this be like the corupted blood accident in wow but smaller

I read somewhere in the forum that there is also a player in Oceania, Koreans and people who write in Chinese who are having problems with the store.

:eyes:

1 Like

The developers seem to think otherwise.

They could play on the EU server, too, nothing precludes you from choosing any of the three.

There was a guy from South Africa here playing on the EU server, since the time zone is similar, for example.

1 Like

Where is this information ?

Are there store issues in other regions?
If not, maybe it’s “only” Europe (EU), but then why doesn’t this concern ALL players who play in Europe (like me)?

Or not. We don’t know.
We should ask them. :slightly_smiling_face: