29.6 Known Issues

It’s been 7 days and the store is still closed.

8 Likes

[Added 6/18] [Shop] The team is investigating shop closures for players on EU.

It is necessary not to investigate problems, but to eliminate them silently, and not to write on the forum what a miserable game you have, that something breaks in it after each update.
understand???

3 Likes

Arena is not allowed 8 days for All in Russia. Shop is closed 8 days too. Hello, Blizzard!!!

5 Likes

For the MacOS issue, I tried playing in windowed mode and had Steam open as well (on windowed mode) and the game continued to crash. Can confirm that crashes still occur in windowed mode.

I hope that with patch 29.6.2 the store will no longer be closed for many people who have this problem, this is very frustrating.

6 Likes

Greetings. Recently I encountered a bug while playing wild.
I was playing as gunslinger Kurtrus and my opponent was playing as Medivh.
My opponent played Celestial Ink Set ( The Mage Weapon) and everytime I casted a spell it counted towards their discount.

Tombs of Terror still only allows selection of the first deck (far left of screen) for each Hero. All the other decks load the same deck. Still not fixed. Any chance it will be soon?

Update (11 hours after I posted this reply): now only one Hero can be selected, Finlay. Select any other Hero and you will get Finlay.

3 bugs you are ignoring.
1-Phone chat is bugged
2-Chat on phones is bugged
3-Bugged is the phones chat

Hearthstone shop is constantly closed on my account (both on PC and mobile). I know that there is an Ambassador Faelin returning druid portrait on sale, which I want to buy with gold, but I can’t. And if I’m not mistaken, the shop reset will happen on Thuesday and this portrait won’t come back in forever. I will be very sad to miss it. Overall I just can’t spend my gold on anything and it’s not good given that the new expansion is just around the corner. I don’t have parental controls set for my account and I’ve reinstalled the game to no success

I asked my relative from Germany to share his log-in information with me for experiment. And when I log-in from his account on my devices the shop is opened. So it’s not my game version, not my device but my account specifically. I’m starting to think that this is related to country settings - I’m from Russia.

6 Likes

This makes sence, for sure it has to be something related to country settings.

2 Likes

How about shop fix? cant play arena 10 days

7 Likes

These indie developers don’t give a damn about the game, my store has been closed for 3 months, I didn’t buy the last set, and soon a new one will be released, the forum is called help yourself, except for answers from the same players, I haven’t seen here.

4 Likes

Same for me. Have you solved it?

3 Likes

Wow… I can’t play the game. Shop is not a big issue hahahaha

3 Likes

“Many others and I cannot play HS, and you continue not to provide any news about it. At least you could refund the money we’re owed.”

3 Likes

And today we’re down to just Finlay. groan

1 Like

The issue is still present in 29.6.2 …

2 Likes

I have invested a lot of my time, I have been playing this game since 2021 as a blind player using hearthstone access and no one is helping me so that I can go back and it’s a pity for my collection which I don’t have access to money, I also bought innkeeper packs and even sometimes card packs and I can’t play anything and enjoy.

3 Likes

I’m with you. It’s insanity.

2 Likes

Why Blizzard can’t just make Arena available to be bought with gold without shop as a workaround? Gold is displayed correctly in the lower corner as usual. Just deduct from it directly.

3 Likes