29.6 Known Issues

? :grinning:

qwertyasdf

My iphone didn’t log in to the game, but everything worked fine on the computer。
bug: log in loop ,switch accounts to continue playing

Any word on when twist friendly challenges will be fixed ???

Why does it take so long to solve the store’s problem? It’s been 17 days.

3 Likes

I can not spend in-game gold in a shop. I had parental control enabled for some reason, the customer support removed it after I asked. However, the shop remains closed. I reinstalled the game and tried logging in and out, but it did not help.

5 Likes

Every time I open hearthstone I get hit with the same 3.1 gb update has happened everyday for the past two weeks even though I have an enough storage getting quite annoying. Is this a known issue for others too, playing on iPhone my friend playing on android didn’t have the same issue

I have iPhone (8+) and no problem with update or anything else, just for information.

Are they going to do anything for US mobile users for this “shops closed” bug? It’s 10 patches in and everyone else seems to be being addressed

3 Likes

That is incorrect. It’s in the us too. It’s been across all platforms. I’m in the US on the US server on mobile and we seem to be completely forgotten about. It’s 10 patches in. With the same shops closed bug.

3 Likes

I noticed the same bug. Celestial ink set is triggering from the opponents played spells

1 Like

Banned card found using cactus construct effect. I don’t know how to link the printscreen that I’ve got, but it’s the splish-splash whelp (2) - if you’re holding a dragon, gain an empty mana crystal.

As I said i only know people that are from eu not that is only on eu .

1 Like

Why do you believe it to be the bug? :wink: :grinning: There could be multiple issues which result in a closed shop, affecting different players.

The one in question has been present since 29.6, I believe.

1 Like

Well by now I’ve gone through and through and through again any other possible problem fixes. It happened on the same patch as everyone else started having issues. Many tickets have been submitted and they always end at the same conclusion being I need to wait for a patch/fix that has been looked at for mac, pc and is being looked into for EU server mobile users but I’m a US server mobile user and there has been plenty of other complaints for US server mobile users I’ve seen all on the same patch. They haven’t even acknowledged that the problem is being looked at for us. BEYOND ANNOYED…

1 Like

I killed the stage that provides equipments of Balinda and Brann. But the equipment cell of each Mer could not be activated.
At first, this bug is caught with Balinda, then Brann.
I think there is a bug, one thing I want to notice that I cleared the Heroic mode of Balinda first, then cleared the Normal one. I think it’s the point that leads to this bug… I guess.

Updated: The Baine’s equipment is not activated too when I cleared the Kresh, Lort of Turtling (Heroic) (the same as Brann)
Updated: I continued to clear Empress Shek’zara (Heroic) to get the Elise’s equipment, I still could get it. Not sure what the bug is happended with the others

Please help me to solve this.
Thanks

In Dalaran Heist Heroic Mode the run dont count anymore for the deck. I did 2 in level 5 with the hunter and got two marks for 2 hp but not for any deck.

Imagine you can’t buy dalaram heist it could never be me

1 Like

EVERYONE in the new zeddy video , as usual
he reveals the new pach notes and it says that the
shop bug problem will be fixed . It took 3-4 months
but at least they did it.

3 Likes

Let’s not jump to conclusions, shall we?

They promised some fixes before, but it turned out to be ‘not quite what was planned’. What will happen with this bug — remains to be seen.

2 Likes

Is says " fixed a bug where in- Game gold purchases were bloked for some players " what else could it be ?

2 Likes