Mercenaries - there is no packs for gold in the store (bug?)

For some reason I can`t buy any packs for gold in the store of Mercenaries game mode, because they are not available or smth…

This is going on for about a week or since the last patch I guess.

Anyone have the same problem??

9 Likes

Also faced with this problem.

I noticed that the packs of “Mercenaries” disappeared with the release of the new addition “Nafria Castle”. I really ask you to return the packs of “Mercenaries” to the game store. Let them stand only for the game gold, I’m not against it.

The main thing is that the packs of “Mercenaries” return to the game store again!

2 Likes

I faced the same problem, please solve it

1 Like

Another, possibly related issue: No Nathria packs in shop
(Note also the battle pass issue)

1 Like

i checked now and i found them .
They are not on main menu shop but on mercenaries shop.

Not sure if they fixed or you was looking on wrong place.

1 Like

We are talking about the absence of “Mercenary” packs in the RU Segment of the game. Even for in-game currency, they are not in the store.

To be more precise, it probably has to do with the country specified in BatlleNet profile — regardless of where you live or on which server you play (there is no dedicated ‘segment’ per se, such as a regional server or the like).

By the way, I wouldn’t say Mercenaries packs are worth buying (you get quite a few for completing story missions, then there are packs for completing mercenary tasks, and the rewards for opening packs are diminishing rapidly, making it even somewhat frustrating after a certain point), but the frequency of similar problems with the shop observed recently is alarming and indicative of low product quality, so to speak.

1 Like