29.6 Known Issues

For months now my Hearthstone ingame Shop shows an exclamation point for the Battlegrounds section of the store, and when I click on it, it says

“No Items Right Now Come Back Later”

Is there any solution for that problem?

I tried contacting your CS for a while now - and for months now, no solution.

And the second I try to contact CS about it, I get forwarded here, with the words that the developers WILL read my messages - but apparently ignore (?) them.
I do understand that the developers first and foremost have to make their employer money, and the bugs that apparently don’t affect hundreds of thousands of people are very low on the list, but… for the amount of money I threw towards this company over the years, I do expect a certain sincerity when customer service tells me to contact you.

So again, every time I log into the game, the exclamation point is there (attached to the battlegrounds shop button). It’s not there, when I enter the main menu right after a game, but it reappears when I click the shop button, and frankly… it’s infuriating.

In battlegrouns after you use the buddie of Elise , you reduce her hero power price but at next turn the hero power return to the price before you use the buddie

[Solo adventures] IOS Dalaran Heist will only allow the selection of the first starter deck available. If another deck is selected the game will default to the first deck anyway.

2 Likes

hello, it’s been 4 days now since I wanted to play a game, the matching doesn’t work. I never find anyone and the waiting time keeps increasing. I waited up to 30 minutes. please tell me I’m not the only one having this problem. and please someone fix the problem… I have the message for the store except that the store works very well, but not the matching .

Servers EU

I’m in Asia, but I can’t open my store, either on my phone or on my computer, even if I reinstall the game

3 Likes
5 Likes

Dalaran heist Heroic Mr. Chu (warrior) regardless of deck choice will always be given the tough crowd starter deck
steps taken
1 selected Dalaran heist heroic act 1
2 turned on anomaly
3 selected Mr. Chu
4 select any hero power
5 select any deck besides tough crowd
end result you will have whatever hero power you picked but be running the tough crowd starter deck.

2 Likes

[Added 6/18] [Shop] The team is investigating shop closures for players on EU.

It can’t be, after 3 or 4 months, they noticed that the store was closed, well, better late than never)

6 Likes

Hey, when will you fix the bug that we players are not able to use other original decks except first one?

3 Likes

Arena is not allowed 4 days for me. Shop is closed 4 days too. When it will be fixed?

4 Likes

Every time I log in it wants to download the 3.1 patch, this has been happening every day since the patch was released. I have problems with the game crashing when I play battlegrounds, and when I try to reconnect it then wants to redownload the patch again. I’m really fed up of trying to play and having a bad time. I’m losing ranking each time this happens. This is the second time reporting this issue, and I can see someone else saying the same thing. Please sort it out.

When downloading HS for the first time on iPhone 7 Plus, the download it does is about 300 megabytes. The download to finish it is about 500. When launching this hearthstone, I’m stuck on the tavern doors screen which means incomplete files. Any fixes on my end or is this a blizzard thing?

Same problem here. Always the first deck.

Finaly i have like 7-8 thousand gold and i only can buy arena tikets . At least they know the issue

5 Likes

I can confirm and even send a replay.

Will you call a plumber soon to fix the store in Hardstone?!?!?!?!???

4 Likes

Arena is not allowed 6 days for me. Shop is closed 6 days too. When it will be fixed?

4 Likes

Same here, sadly. BLIZZARD GIVE ME MY ARENA!!!

3 Likes

It’s curious how much time is needed to sort out such a minor issue.

3 Likes

Hi! I stopped receiving XP in the Mercenaries mode. Regardless of the length of a PvE match (from a minute to 3 minutes), I get 0 XP. Is this how it should be? :confused: