28.4 Known Issues

Same here , I reinstall the game 3 times but still keeps freezing

1 Like

Same here nothing works I guess we need to wait for them to update this issue asap.

1 Like

Pls fix in android device pls pls

2 Likes

I have Kazakusan in my arena deck. When I triggered it’s battlecry my deck just was destroyed. I’ve payed 200 credits for the run, will I get compensated?

1 Like

In Battlegrounds, 3 heroes are resting for no reason: Aranna, Toki, and Azshara. Why are they resting. Investigate this please

1 Like

Discovered and played queen Azshara for a colossal on the arena. The spell did nothing. Maybe you should remove her or the horn from the discover pool or something. Cost me a game. Yes, the colossal minions are banned but folks are still able to discover Reno hero card, so…
(screenshot) https://ibb.co/HYj4d7w

2 Likes

Having the same issue in battlegrounds since the new update. Is there a solution or a fix anywhere?

1 Like

my client in IOs get freezing some times.

same thing. and yet nothing from the devs. 2 different computers even.

Spent ~3800 dust on a duels deck that it LET ME CREATE just to not be able to play duels. Created a trouble ticket and their response was “We know about the issue, no one can play duels right now. Refer to this forum post.” Could have spent the dust on other decks but no compensation and no fix.

Same for me and I’m using the regular version. 5/12 feels bad

I would like to tell you a terrible bug which hurts me a lot in the arena. Because of this bug, you make me lose this game which I suppose to win. I am quite disappointed to this bug which now makes me lose interest in this game.

The bug is, when you use card ‘kazakusan’ in arena, it will destroy all the rest card in the deck without the treasures. Imagine how terrible it is when you use that card to ensure your victory but resulting in disappointment and anger.

I have the recording of that game and if you wish, I can send you that. I believe there are many other people like me encountering this bug. What a terrible experience.

Now I have seen that bug has fixed. But I have already lost the game. How do you compensate this?

Picking Queen Azshara in arena from transfer student, and then playing horn of ancients from it does nothing

I see the Tickatus issue (burning 10 cards from opponent instead of 5) has been mentioned already; but for me it specifically happened when I (Warrior) had Deepminer Brann active and the opponent (Warlock) played a corrupted Tickatus.

Example of the bug occuring | https://gyazo.com/53d436c6182c718f6f2ae6d2c6ad8d46

1 Like

Same! progress stuck on 10/12 after many many games winning the duel. It is definitely bugged.

1 Like

Appears to be a card not functioning properly in solo adventure → book of heroes → Failin (sp?) → ch 15 → puzzle 1

The Sea Reaver is not executing its card action when drawn, so unless im missing something, there is no way to deal the exactly 1 damage to all enemies, destroying the Bubblers and removing the divine shield from the Warden…

No way to attach my screen recording or screenshots as im on my phone, but the description is pretty precise.

A few days ago i was playing this same challenge, and was past puzzle 1, so the glitch is something that occured from/during the recent update.

Update: bug fixed.

New update and still wont load when connecting to other players

So, it’s been almost two weeks, and they still haven’t addressed the Heroic Duel ‘exploit.’ There’s no information or updates whatsoever. Players like me who primarily enjoy heroic duels feel left behind once again. Considering duels are set to be removed in April, why not let us have some fun now? This is quite frustrating like wtf??

1 Like

Did not receive any seasonal rewards:

2 Likes

Thank you for looking into this! I achieved the same rank in Wild in January as I did in Twist in December and this bug affects me too.

1 Like