28.4 Known Issues

Hi i played Arena and After 4 dragons i Played Kazakusan, after that my deck was empty

1 Like

New shaman skin (Disidra Stormglory)doesn’t have animated hero power! Please fix this. Should be included as with other skins considering price.

Same with the card backs that’s included

1 Like

I won an Arena game where my opponent conceded and when I restarted the Application on iOS my run had ended.

Elise the Leader skin has very weirdly long hero power animation. I think it’s bugged.

After Patch update Battlegrounds wont load when game starts

cannot play hearthstone battleground

I am going to stop paying for hearthstone if battlegrounds does not work

Unable to play BG’s since installing 28.4, every time I try to click on the BG button, after about 10 seconds I get the “Unable to load the menu” message.

Just a heads came across another hacker in duels playing reno match started and if im correct we were give every possible anomaly from single player mode player name was fug and i caught the first 3 digits of his tag number it was #115

same with me. Same specifications. Battlefield.

1 Like

Same with me on mac os high siera.

2 Likes

I lost one chance in arena because of Kazakusan just destroyed my deck although I have used 4 dragon cards. Can someone compensate my loss? Arena ticket of 150 gold treasures to me. HELP!! THANKS

Hi! This Kazakusan bug happened to me now in Arena.
Is there a possibility to receive a tavern ticket as compensation?
First time seeing and playing this Legendary card and I was really excited. Then this bug destroyed my deck and I lost the game. Doesn’t feel worth to finish my Arena run now. :confused:

1 Like

Defile appears to be bugged and isn’t activating as many times as it should be. Not sure if similar effects (Lord Godfrey / Spammy Arcanist) have also been affected.

Been having a new problem on mobile, never happened before the patch, but at random times when the turn starts or when i try to play a card the game starts stuttering/freezes and not responding only way to fix it was by resetting the game, mobile hearthstone for me is practically unplayable right now

3 Likes

Game freezes and crashes at random on mobile. Only way to fix it is restart and try to reconnect to game in time. At first I thought it was happening when playing certain cards, but now it happens while looking at a random card or opponent playing something and so on.

Started after last patch and became increasingly unplayable.

2 Likes

While trying to achievement hunt I have noticed that “High Noon Duelist” does not grant any progress on “It’s Twelve O’Clock” even if you hit a higher cost card than your opponent ever since the new patch.

Unfortunately, the game is full of bugs that significantly impair the gaming experience. I lose games because of bugs. In arena, for example, I pressed a Scroomscavate on the Angry Hellhound, which gives windfury and divine shield, the game does not show the divine shield, and in the next turn I could not attack with the minion at all… not twice, but not once. For example, Nagaling does not cast the Misfire spell. Or how can a minion cast Ice Block in standard? It wouldn’t hurt to go through these things. This is just a fraction of what happened to me. but it’s also interesting, for example, when 18 plagues are mixed in the opponent’s deck, but they don’t draw any of them for 10 turns… or when Ghastly Gravedigger always “shuffles” the card back to the top of the opponent’s deck 95% of the time

Game locks up in standard. Playing on android mobile. Motorola G series mobile.
Look at a card and it just glitches.
Deleted cache and restarted still bugs.
Completely unable to play standard. Lost 4 games now. Really frustrating as I’m so hungover at work I need something interesting to focus on

1 Like

Game keep freezing while playing. Mostly happens if you try to inspect a card or minion etc. (Happens 2-3 times in a single game) I have to reset the game then reconnect the game to solve it. However, it still freeze after I reset. (I was playing on android tablet)

2 Likes