MISSING 5 packs + 8 cards (Season Rewards)

I haven’t gotten my January season rewards. I made it to Legend, so I’m missing max rewards (7 rares, 1 epic, 5 Badlands packs).

I was in menus when the season ended. My new daily quest popped up. Nothing else.
Restarted the game. New Event quests popped up.
Restarted Battle.net app, restarted the game. Nothing.
Started HS on my phone. Still nothing.

I’m completely baffled to be honest, as this wasn’t on my radar of things that could go wrong in HS.

Can someone please look into this for me? Thanks.

13 Likes

Noone has recived their rewards yet, not until the 1st of the month. Unless you’re on EU which you probably are now that I think of it. :slight_smile:

same problem. the chest for the end of the season has not arrived yet

2 Likes

There is an assumption that the problem arose due to the lack of twist in January. At the same time, he had a high rank in December in twist. the game takes into account the highest rank and sees twist. but given his absence in January does not give any rewards

1 Like

Similar problem. They didn’t give me a seaso reward. At the same time, the new season started, the ranks in all modes were reset.
I attribute this to the blocking of the Twist.
In December my highest rank was “5 diamond” in the Twist.
In January I didn’t reach diamond in standard mode. But the whole January season showed me that the highest rank is “5 diamond” in the Twist.
I assume that the game doesn’t know what reward to give me and doesn’t give me any.

3 Likes

Same problem :frowning:
In December my highest rank was “Legend” in the Twist.

3 Likes

Me too, I had on Twist brilliant X rank, but didn’t get chests or smth else. Where is my chests, Lebovskiy?!

3 Likes

same (EU servers)
:scream:

Please solve the problem, thank you.

2 Likes

Same. I didnt get either. Yeh prolly a Twist related bug.

4 Likes

Same issue. My twist rank during december was highest than my standard rank in january.

4 Likes

Same issue. Haven’t received my January Season Rewards- I reached Diamond 5 in Standard. My rank was reset with no reward packs
My handle is SashaFleyder#1200

2 Likes

Yes, I have the same problem

In addition, I finished this season in 799th place out of 8690 Wild EU, but received only 10 stars (previous season I was in 730th place).

But in the twist I received 11 stars, although I didn’t play there and my best record is top 96 out of 392 (I’m not in the top 10% of legend players)

Is there anyone else here who completed above the 10% but didn’t get 11 stars? (wild)

3 Likes

Same Issue here.

I reached tripple legend in December in all three modes (Standard, Wild and Twist). All January the game was showing me legend rank in Twist and legendary reward chest again. So i stopped by the Diamond rank 1 in January just because i was wondering what the kind of reward i would get, legend again or diamond one.
BUT i didnt get anything :frowning:
No reward for January.

3 Likes

Me too
Logged in and didn’t get any rewards

3 Likes

The same situiation, no rewards. I guess its twist rank bug. Waiting for fixing…

3 Likes

I also have this issue.

3 Likes

I have this problem as well. Plse

3 Likes

Same issue here. Legend rewards didn’t drop this morning. Maybe the guy doing season rewards was one of the people laid off? :frowning:
Maybe the management might realise you need people to deliver quality?
Hang in there, blizzard employees.

3 Likes

i have the same issue, diamond 5

Tag: Wings#1793
Region: NA

3 Likes

Same problem here. Definitely related to the Twist format as I’m in the same boat. Legend in Twist in December but only Diamond 1 in Standard last season, so I did not get my rewards. (EU servers)

3 Likes